Jump to content
BeatKing.com | Music News | Downloads | Forums | Videos | Lyrics

Cardi B Appears To Deny Claims She Dissed Megan Thee Stallion


Amber

Recommended Posts

A screenshot of Cardi B's Instagram Story surfaced earlier this week which read, “Ain’t no hoe taking my spot. Stop BAPPIN." Many thought this was a dig at Megan Thee Stallion but Cardi took to social media to clear up the rumors.

Cardi B made it clear that she doesn't have any feud with Megan Thee Stallion. She took to Twitter to clarify the Instagram Story, claiming that she hasn't even really been online in the first place.

"I barely been getting online. I haven’t been talking to nobody just straight promoting! Stop putting me in bullshit let me keep minding my business in peace. Thank you," she wrote.

Megan Thee Stallion also appeared to address the rumors shortly after Cardi. 

"If you’re a real hottie, please spread positivity. we real around here and we fw everybody that fw us. No dry hating no dry beef," she wrote on Twitter.

Megan Thee Stallion recently addressed the competition among female rappers. She explained the competitive nature is part of hip-hop but at some point, it won't necessarily be like that forever.

“I feel like since, like, forever, it has only been, like, one female rapper at a time. And naturally, women are competitive. So I feel like, without beef, hip-hop probably wouldn’t even be what it is, so it’s good to have, like, a little friendly competition here and there,” Megan said told Essence. “ Just because we might be rapping about some of the same things, we’re not doing it in the same way. There’s enough room for all of us to eat. So as soon as we can get that together, then we’ll be all right.”

YJMQsI7XzbM

View the full article

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Our picks

    • Wait, Burning Man is going online-only? What does that even look like?
      You could have been forgiven for missing the announcement that actual physical Burning Man has been canceled for this year, if not next. Firstly, the nonprofit Burning Man organization, known affectionately to insiders as the Borg, posted it after 5 p.m. PT Friday. That, even in the COVID-19 era, is the traditional time to push out news when you don't want much media attention. 
      But secondly, you may have missed its cancellation because the Borg is being careful not to use the C-word. The announcement was neutrally titled "The Burning Man Multiverse in 2020." Even as it offers refunds to early ticket buyers, considers layoffs and other belt-tightening measures, and can't even commit to a physical event in 2021, the Borg is making lemonade by focusing on an online-only version of Black Rock City this coming August.    Read more...
      More about Burning Man, Tech, Web Culture, and Live EventsView the full article
      • 0 replies
    • Post in What Are You Listening To?
      Post in What Are You Listening To?
    • Post in What Are You Listening To?
      Post in What Are You Listening To?
    • Post in What Are You Listening To?
      Post in What Are You Listening To?
    • Post in What Are You Listening To?
      Post in What Are You Listening To?
×
×
  • Create New...