Lauryn Hill, Billie Eilish, Janet Jackson & More To Perform At UK's Glastonbury Festival

Amber

The UK is planning another year of jam-packed music festival greatness from June 26th to 30th at Worthy Farm grounds for the annual Glastonbury Festival. The announcement of performers set to take the many stages at the festival have already been impeccable with acts like Janet Jackson, Wu-Tang Clan, Lauryn Hill, Janelle Monae, Storzy, Jorja Smith and lots lots more. 

Unfortunately, early bird tickets for the festival are sold out but another batch will be released next month through the festival's official site

The fact that more names are still to be announced makes the stakes even higher and chances of scoring tickets possibly harder. The festival is a historic one, since it started in 1970 the day after Jimi Hendrix died, growing greater every year. The highlight by far is the curation of different genres of music, that is something the festival seemingly prides itself on. 

Speaking of Billie Eilish, the 17-year-old singer recently received some backlash from the title of her latest release, "Wish You Were Gay."

"The whole idea of the song is, it’s kind of a joke. It’s kind of like, ‘I’m an ass and you don’t love me.’ And you don’t love me because you don’t love me and that’s the only reason and I wish you didn’t love me because you didn’t love girls," she said when explaining how the song is not meant to be an insult. 

RyHhYmtCh54

View the full article