Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Welcome Guest!

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Sign in to follow this  
Amber

Tito Jackson Says It's Unfair To Mute Michael Jackson Over "Leaving Neverland"

Cancel culture hasn't really proven effective in the past but it seems like it could in Michael Jackson's case. Many people from the music industry have distanced themselves from the late singer. Drake recently pulled his MJ collab, "Don't Matter To Me" off of his setlist on his European tour. Following HBO's Leaving Neverland premiere, the singer's streaming numbers dropped significantly. However, Tito Jackson doesn't think canceling Michael Jackson is fair because the decision is solely based on the words of the singer's accusers.

GettyImages-52600711.jpg
Joshua Gates Weisberg-Pool/Getty Images

TMZ caught Tito Jackson at LAX recently and asked him about the current scandal surrounding Michael Jackson's accusers. He explained that he doesn't think that it's fair for Michael Jackson's music to be banned from radio stations or removed from playlists just because there hasn't been any sort of proof the singer actually committed the crimes he's being accused of.

"I think that’s so unfair being that there hasn’t been a trial or nothing of the sort," Tito told reporters. "It’s kind of crazy and ludicrous to me."

The reporter then asked Tito about how he's been holding up since Leaving Neverland aired. "Well, I’m doing what I do. Like my father always says, “I have a life to live and I’m continuing to do what I do," he said.

Peep the conversation with Tito Jackson below. 

9oIommMLGXw

View the full article

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Our picks

• Excision is back! After a year off, the producer will make his epic return to Shambhala Music Festival with an earth-shattering bass performance at The Village stage.
      Until last year, Excision was one of those mainstay names that fans had come to expect on Shambhala’s exclusively electronic/dance lineup. He was noticeably absent in 2018, which gives this 2019 headliner announce an extra boost of excitement.
      “Shambhala is where it all started for me, stoked to be back!” Excision says in a press release.
      This will be Excision’s 11th time playing the festival. He joins previously announced headliners: TroyBoi, Chase & Status, ZHU and GRiZ. So far, Shambhala is shaping up to be as solid as ever.
      Shambhala Music Festival will methodically roll out the rest of its lineup in the coming weeks, so stay tuned.
      In the meantime, throw your X up for this headliner!
      Excision @ Shambhala Music Festival

Photo via Rukes.com
      This article was first published on Your EDM. Source: Excision Announces Epic Return To Shambhala Music Festival
      View the full article
      • 0 replies
    • What music site could be without a "What are you listening to" thread? So, I will start:
      Tom Petty - Learning To Fly
      "Learning To Fly" was written in 1991 by Tom Petty and Jeff Lynne for the album Into The Great Wide Open. It was featured on the soundtrack of the 2005 film Elizabethtown, directed by Cameron Crowe.
      <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
      type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
      • 6,883 replies
    • Post in What Are You Listening To?
    • Megan Thee Stallion @theestallion
      Houston's Megan Thee Stallion is somehow balancing a full-time schooling schedule while being one of rap's most rapidly rising stars. She is currently a student at Houston's Texas Southern University while also pursuing her rap career... she's the next big thing and some might say she's already made it. Check her out! 

She's got her Tina Snow EP out now so give that a listen... here's a preview:

• 1 reply
    • Drake & A$AP Rocky's Worlds Collide In "Splashiest" Photo
      Drake is in the middle of his joint tour overseas with Tory Lanez but that isn't stopping him from catching up with some old friends. The duo of Canadians has had some bad luck in Amsterdam, having to reschedule a couple of shows until later in the year. They're still creating memories on every stop that they end up performing at, though. When Drizzy isn't on the phone with his son Adonis or on stage for the Assassination Vacation tour, he's either in the studio or chilling with his crew. The 6ix God made sure to let people know that he and A$AP Rocky ran into each other, posting a set of photos from this week.
      Jesse Grant/Getty Images
      In the first slide, Rocky stands next to Drake in his pink babushka. It's clear that he's still trying to popularize the style, rocking with the look for a few months now. A couple of other shots were added to the recap with shout-outs to Drake's whiskey brand and the Lejonhjerta twins. 
      Drake recently spoke as part of Mustafa The Poet's new short film, giving personal details about gun violence in his hometown of Toronto. He recently debuted a new tattoo on his forearm, inking a portrait of his firstborn son so he can see Adonis everywhere he goes.

View the full article
      • 0 replies