Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Welcome Guest!

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Hawkins

HAWKIN VS SHAWN

im goin to kill this muther fucker right here on the spot

make em drop the mic like its gettin red hot,

cause im light this site up yea givin it a spark befor i sighnd on you guys where all lost in the dark

dont get me wrong though some of yous can spit but not half as good as me man im the number one hit.

yea i maybe new to this site but im not new to this mic

iv been spittn for years yo i always get it right

so im goin to cut to the chase an cuss in your face cut your ass up and be done with this case

im guna break you in two snap you like a twig hurt you so bad you wont no what i did

so say what you want to me i really dont care cause by the time your done readin this your guna be pullin out your hair...haha

Edited by Hawkins

Hair what hair?

You lookin at my ass?

It's good of you to share but now welcome to class

Invited to a rap battle what's a poor guy to do

Just kick back, relax and I'll teach some spelling to you

My car's a heap so don't look for no chrome

look around look around S is for shining my dome

H is for the day soaking up the heat

A's the first letter or word

pretty hard to beat

W is for you

as I cause you to whine

N's the final lesson

cause short is tight

wanna battle with me

get my name right

I rate it a draw, so we can see a rematch :lol:

Alright im up for it--Shawn can be first to spit

I wont be on till tommorow though..Peace`

time to spit first

but what do I care

I'll rip it rap it rhyme it and still have time to spare

night is in my eyes but words are in my head

I can catch a few winks after Hawkin's dead

the first one was a draw

dude as if cool

failing to pick me

smells like a fool

thoughts springing to me

splitting splattered scattered

by the time I'm done spitting your confidence will be shattered

I just thought of Sunday and my cash flow is a trauma

But I'll listen to Mr. T and get something nice for my momma

gonna be hard to top, better get your licks in to gear, hawkin :)

So much for your spit,time to make it happen

I read what you write and started fuckin laughing

Where do you come with the shit you write

Your rap is so wack and mines so tight

spittin fire from my mouth you better watch out

Im sprayin it your way with out a doubt

Im a burn up this battel burn it to cole

Im a win this battel and take your sole

Dig you an early grave and throw you in the hole

Im Hawkins,boy and on a fuckin role

Blastin this mic right here for real

Im a burn you so bad your skin will peel

So hears my final line and im not jokin

This is only easy to read but sum how your chokin

What ? Did these ryhmes that i wrote make you unspoken???

:lol: Those are fightin' words -

Hawkins...thanks for the invitation to battle in Shawn's absence. I'll have to pass on it, though.

Every time I rhyme violently it ends up being about politicians, rather than women or society in general. Must be an age thing...

I'd like to see some rhymes from you Koop. In fact, I would pay to read some of your rhymes

Gimme a few hours to get plied and I'll see what comes to mind.

Hawkins...thanks for the invitation to battle in Shawn's absence. I'll have to pass on it, though.

Every time I rhyme violently it ends up being about politicians, rather than women or society in general. Must be an age thing...

You could always hit them with your non-violent rhymes about prune juice, watching CNN, and wearing far to much clothing for hot weather.

Oh shit! Maybe I've just been in a hole but I fuckin didn't know that muthafuckin Shawn can muthafuckin rap. Why didn't one of you muthafuckers tell me that muthafuckin shit........muthafuckers :smile:

Oh shit! Maybe I've just been in a hole but I fuckin didn't know that muthafuckin Shawn can muthafuckin rap. Why didn't one of you muthafuckers tell me that muthafuckin shit........muthafuckers :smile:

Challenge him :wink: