Some People Think 911 Was Staged...

DudeAsInCool

Some people think human beings never landed on the moon. Some of those same people say this because they believe the moon is made of cheese. The people who believe the moon is made of mustard beg to differ.

Some people think that you should wear a tin foil hat to keep "the government" out. I think people should wear tin foil hats so I can better identify which retards need to removed from the planet.

Some people think the loch ness monster is real. They're wrong; Bigfoot says so.

Some people think 911 was staged. Some people are either:

A. Bored

B. Into wacky conspiracy shit (see: UFO enthusiasts)

C. Are hard core left wing revolutionaries who are used to being full of shit

D. All of the above

(hint: the answer is D)

Some people think human beings never landed on the moon. Some of those same people say this because they believe the moon is made of cheese. The people who believe the moon is made of mustard beg to differ.

Perhaps. But for me, even if this documentary was way off base, it answered some basic questions for me. For instance, I always wondered why no military plans did anything on that day. Why not? For one thing, they were mysteriously all involved in exercises outside this country leaving only 14 plans to defend the eastern seaboard. The questions raised abut how the Twin Towers fell, and the wreckage of the Pentagon are compelling.

There are a number of ex-government officials with impressive credentials that aren't buying what's been reported to date - like this guy

Source

And given the snow job this country was given about Iraq being tied to 911, I would think you might have some questions you'd like answered yourself. Now it could be that the documentary makers are full of shit--and on the other hand, I think the questions raised by them, need further investigation. I don't believe a word that comes out of the White House - if they say something, you can be the truth is the opposite...

Now some of the inferences here are hyperbole--but a lot of the questions asked here deserve to be answered and made public. Why haven't they?

Source

I guarantee you Ken that you commented without looking at the film---

I guarantee you Ken that you commented without looking at the film---

Ken is only passionate about one tinfoil-hat conspiracy...the National Football League Super Bowl conspiracy against the Buffalo Bills...

Images show September 11 Pentagon crash

WASHINGTON (CNN) -- The Department of Defense on Thursday released a series of photos taken by a security camera that show the fireball from a hijacked airliner crashing into the Pentagon on September 11.

At 9:43 a.m., a hijacked Boeing 757 slammed into part of the 29-acre complex used by uniformed and civilian employees of the U.S. military. The crash killed about 200 people, including all 64 on the plane. Tens of thousands more were evacuated.

Read more:

http://archives.cnn.com/2002/US/03/07/gen....ures/index.html

Does anyone have some binoculars I can borrow?

This guy doesnt think much about what he has seen

Source: 911 Research

I don't have an opinion one way or another - however, I do wonder why it took so long for those photos to be released....

Images show September 11 Pentagon crash

WASHINGTON (CNN) -- The Department of Defense on Thursday released a series of photos taken by a security camera that show the fireball from a hijacked airliner crashing into the Pentagon on September 11.

At 9:43 a.m., a hijacked Boeing 757 slammed into part of the 29-acre complex used by uniformed and civilian employees of the U.S. military. The crash killed about 200 people, including all 64 on the plane. Tens of thousands more were evacuated.

Read more:

http://archives.cnn.com/2002/US/03/07/gen....ures/index.html

Does anyone have some binoculars I can borrow?

This guy doesn't think much about what he has seen

Source: 911 Research

I don't have an opinion one way or another - however, I do wonder why it took so long for those photos to be released....

The media companies are in trouble with that video - they hyped it and hyped it, just to discover it consists of a few grainy images - at least half of with had already been released - none of which show an aircraft.

If they wanted to dispel the rumours, they could release the video from the motorway or the hotel. Both would have had a clear shot of what happened. They where both carted off by the FBI within minutes of the crash.

However, I think that a plane probably did hit the Pentagon. If the conspiracy is true, then the government have full evidence that a plane hit the building. By saying nothing before and now stoking the fire with these images, the government is making the pentagon crash the centre of the media reports on an alternative view of events. Now all they have to do is release the real footage, destroying any credibility for anyone who questions the events.

The media are saying these few images prove that the government was in no way involved - think what they could do with real evidence disproving one small section or the theorists!

A tourist with a video camera could have quite easily ruined everything if they had used a missile. Therefore I'm also guessing that anything going on was not part of the original plan.

Ken - I'm proud of you. It takes a lot more faith to believe the governments version of events than it does the conspiracy.

A tourist with a video camera could have quite easily ruined everything if they had used a missile. Therefore I'm also guessing that anything going on was not part of the original plan.

Ok, but the Pentagon doesnt give tours for tourists

I'm sure that there must be some vantage point that tourists can stand and look at the building?

There is at least one main raod that goes past the building (the one the plane flew over). What if a tour coach was driving along that at the time? I know that the first thing I would do is pull out my camera and start snapping pictures. Two people filmed the Concorde crash while passing in a car. People travelling past the Pentagon would have a lot more reason to have their cameras out to start with.

I'm sure that there must be some vantage point that tourists can stand and look at the building?

There is at least one main raod that goes past the building (the one the plane flew over). What if a tour coach was driving along that at the time? I know that the first thing I would do is pull out my camera and start snapping pictures. Two people filmed the Concorde crash while passing in a car. People travelling past the Pentagon would have a lot more reason to have their cameras out to start with.

I think the Pentagon is closed up from public access - but it would still be hard to not have someone capture it in the daytime - on the other hand, nothing from tourists has surfaced yet, has it?

What Mal means is that the Pentagon must have some point where curious people stand and film. It can't be blocked from everywhere, can it? Cameras these days have ultra special zoom features.

According to Wikipedia, they used to give tours... so I was wrong on the tourist front--but I guess no tours were being given the day it was hit, otherwise we might have heard from some? There is a shopping center near by. But like most military bases, I think it is generally cut off from the public, but I will inquire from some friends who have worked there as to the layout and clarify...

Source

• 8 months later...

I've been watching a 911 documentary tonight that is pretty compelling: it's thesis is that explosives are what brought down the twin towers, not the planes.

Watch it and make up your own mind.

'some people think that 9/11 was staged' or the warnings were present but ignored.

shorter me: LOL, WHERE TO BEGIN? on my b-day in 2001, that famous day when condasleazy ignored 'bin laden determined to strike w/i the US' pdb? when CIA officials were sent from DC to fucking Crawford straight to preznit asswipe w/the same pdb who told them 'ok, you've covered your asses now...'

fuck 'em all. just like the JFK thing, we'll NEVER know the full true story, apart from 3,000 innocent victims were killed and we have a bullshit war against the wrong country going on for almost 4 years now.

I was pretty serious. Americans tend to say that they are at war against the wrong country and I am curious. Is there a right country to go to war agains?

Of course, I am not reffering to slum because I am aware of her views

I was pretty serious. Americans tend to say that they are at war against the wrong country and I am curious. Is there a right country to go to war agains?

Of course, I am not reffering to slum because I am aware of her views

And what do you think my views are? It's ridiculous to lump all Americans together AS IF we are supposed to think the same :)

of course I know your views man but the majority of the americans think that their country is threatened from all over the place

Im not sure of that. The majority of Americans don't believe what GWB, etc believes...

I don't have any problem whatsoever with our invasion of Afghanistan. It should have started with getting rid of the Taliban and ended with Bin Ladens capture. I don't buy the bullshit about the attack being an act of war though. IMO, it was a crime, pure and simple. The criminals responsible should have been brought to justice.

Our country was attacked from the outside and that allowed it to be taken over from the inside.

I don't have any problem whatsoever with our invasion of Afghanistan. It should have started with getting rid of the Taliban and ended with Bin Ladens capture. I don't buy the bullshit about the attack being an act of war though. IMO, it was a crime, pure and simple. The criminals responsible should have been brought to justice.

Our country was attacked from the outside and that allowed it to be taken over from the inside.

Take a look at that last documentary I posted in this thread--I will be curious if your views are the same