Best Buy Invasion

Shawn

link

80 pranksters dressed up in pseudo-staff apparel and went into a best buy. They were instructed just to stand around unless asked for help.

The cops were called of course.

One particiapant relates that one customer walked past him muttering "everybody in the store is wearing a blue shirt and nobody knows a g*ddam thing".

I bet a lot of people got pissed off when all they wanted was a fucking replacement ink cartridge for their peace of shit printer, or they were just looking for a box of pens. Jesus tap-dancing christ.

Anyone who was inconvenienced by these 80 people should be allowed 5 shots to the kidney per person.

Even though I wasn't there, I'll go first.

last halloween, I walked in a grocery store dressed like a rastafarian. All painted in black and all and the guy who knew me for 20 years could not recognise me. I rule.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Our picks

• Wait, Burning Man is going online-only? What does that even look like?
      You could have been forgiven for missing the announcement that actual physical Burning Man has been canceled for this year, if not next. Firstly, the nonprofit Burning Man organization, known affectionately to insiders as the Borg, posted it after 5 p.m. PT Friday. That, even in the COVID-19 era, is the traditional time to push out news when you don't want much media attention. 
      But secondly, you may have missed its cancellation because the Borg is being careful not to use the C-word. The announcement was neutrally titled "The Burning Man Multiverse in 2020." Even as it offers refunds to early ticket buyers, considers layoffs and other belt-tightening measures, and can't even commit to a physical event in 2021, the Borg is making lemonade by focusing on an online-only version of Black Rock City this coming August.    Read more...
      More about Burning Man, Tech, Web Culture, and Live EventsView the full article
      • 0 replies
    • Post in What Are You Listening To?
      Post in What Are You Listening To?