KCRWs Today's Top Tune • Thurs 1/14/2010 • Burkina Electric: Lig

DudeAsInCool

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I’ve been using a software program called Goombah that enables you to find new music based on your own existing musical tastes! It also gives you other users with similar tastes and has Free Music Fridays that gives you free music you are guaranteed to like. I would highly recommend this program. Go to www.goombah.com for more info.

I’ve been using a software program called Goombah that enables you to find new music based on your own existing musical tastes! It also gives you other users with similar tastes and has Free Music Fridays that gives you free music you are guaranteed to like. I would highly recommend this program. Go to www.goombah.com for more info.

I checked it out - looks interesting.

Tahiti 80 - Changes from the album 'Fosbury'

KCRW Tune For A Day

• 2 weeks later...

Joseph Arthur - Slide Away From the album 'Nuclear Daydream'

Joseph Arthur was "discovered" by Peter Gabriel, who signed him to his Real World label. He made a number of critic's best lists in 2004. Nuclear Daydream is his latest album.

Get KCRW's Tune For A Day

Geggy Tah & King Chango - Whoever You Are 4:11 12/1/0 from the Nacional Records compilation 'Red, Hot & Amp"

According to the NYTimes, "Geggy Tah (is) an English-speaking band from Pomona, Calif" who play "light-funk songs...(and) suggest a pastoral West Coast version of Talking Heads, while "King Chango, a band that started in Venezuela and is now based in New York, plays ''Latin ska.''

Get KCRW's Podcast For A Day Here

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
the invisible thread...7 pages long and I've never seen it before :mellow:

:lol: If you subscribe to the podcast via Itunes, they send you a new cut just about everyday. You might want to check the music downloads section more often - lot of good stuff is posted there daily