Default skin

The Hunter

It must have been switched by accident. There was no talk of replacing midnight metal.

Or do you mean the IPB default skin? We did remove that one.

It must have been switched by accident. There was no talk of replacing midnight metal.

Or do you mean the IPB default skin? We did remove that one.

we also added some easy on the eye skins

we also added some easy on the eye skins

ps, the skin selector should be moved to the front page for easy access

I tried all of the available skins, and the IPB default skin was the one I used. Smooth clean, and easy on the eyes when you are logged into 4 or more forums. Hey I dont have a life.

method or someone will take a look at it. we had some errors on that skin when we switched over to the new boards

I tried all of the available skins, and the IPB default skin was the one I used. Smooth clean, and easy on the eyes

Once again, I agree....bring back the IPD default or method will be hit by lightning. :mad:

It is looking better, but its not the same, and that is the point I was trying to make. As long as it stays similar to this, its much easier on the eyes, and Im not being a grouch, I just hate all the eye candy, when the default skin was made for a reason. Actually I despise eye candy, unless its wearing a bikini, or less. LOL

It is looking better, but its not the same, and that is the point I was trying to make. As long as it stays similar to this, its much easier on the eyes, and Im not being a grouch, I just hate all the eye candy, when the default skin was made for a reason. Actually I despise eye candy, unless its wearing a bikini, or less. LOL

currently, i see 5 skins available--maybe they havent all been made accessible to everyone. the old default skin became a big issue--rainbow was locked out for 3 days--i used the skin to see what the problem was and I couldnt get out! so im not sure what the deal is. Method created a number of others--sorry, you cant see them yet...

I disabled the IPB blue and replaced it with Arobase cause I thought it was very similar but much cleaner. I'll put it back

dude, when you see a star next to the skin it means that only admins can see it

Can I just say I live the BoGeHoHaHoHeHi (!) skin. Very clean, very sexy.

Top job meth.

yep, excellent job. and BoG... does rock. I'd love to see Deep Maroon like this, too

Dear method,

The aging Hunter and I appreciate your sorry ass restoring the old folks

skin. To show our appreciation, Hunter has arranged for you to enjoy an exclusive hunting trip with Dick Cheney in the densest woods of Nova Scotia.

koop