birthday wishes

method77

What a day. Janett, Roadblock and FeFeHumHum are a year older today.

Best wishes to all of yous. Have a nice one

:happybday:

Janett and Roadblock join Rainbow, Redneck and Koop in the 'Gazillion Year-old Club'. FeFe just became a hot chick :boff:

Thanks guys. :) One problem though, my birthday is Saturday. Seems I fudged up my profile here and at PC2PC. One of the signs of old age I guess. :blush:

EDIT - It's fixed now. Sorry. :(

Edited by Roadblock

Thanks guys. :) One problem though, my birthday is Saturday. Seems I fudged up my profile here and at PC2PC. One of the signs of old age I guess. :blush:

EDIT - It's fixed now. Sorry. :(

We celebrated Potato's birthday all last week. So we can celebrate yours all this week :D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALL!!!!!!

Especially FeFeHumHum and her finger-licking avatar.

And for RB

[From Seanbaby's Super Friends page]

Robin was pretty much around to save Batman's life when he did something really really stupid. And he needed it. Batman was the kind of always-alert detective guy who would stand next to a machine and get his cape caught in the gears. That actually happened a couple times. And instead of pulling it out or taking it off, he'd struggle and talk to himself until it either turned him into a spray of mess or Robin yanked him out. Let's face it, some of the Super Friends were tough. It didn't matter if Superman forgot about his cape and got pulled through a garbage disposal. On a good day he'd save us all, and on a bad day he was still invincible. Not Batman. When Batman screwed up, he needed someone there to throw out the Bat-Safety net or the Bat-Crabs Shampoo. He needed someone level headed enough to tell him not to go swimming in the lava. Unfortunately, Robin never spoke up as much as he should have. Batman would suggest driving the Batmobile through a fireball with the top down. And instead of slapping him in the mouth or even diving out of the car, Robin would say, "Holy We're Going to Fucking Die! It's our only chance, Batman!"

post-3-1144152573_thumb.jpg

And for RB

[From Seanbaby's Super Friends page]

Robin was pretty much around to save Batman's life when he did something really really stupid. And he needed it. Batman was the kind of always-alert detective guy who would stand next to a machine and get his cape caught in the gears. That actually happened a couple times. And instead of pulling it out or taking it off, he'd struggle and talk to himself until it either turned him into a spray of mess or Robin yanked him out. Let's face it, some of the Super Friends were tough. It didn't matter if Superman forgot about his cape and got pulled through a garbage disposal. On a good day he'd save us all, and on a bad day he was still invincible. Not Batman. When Batman screwed up, he needed someone there to throw out the Bat-Safety net or the Bat-Crabs Shampoo. He needed someone level headed enough to tell him not to go swimming in the lava. Unfortunately, Robin never spoke up as much as he should have. Batman would suggest driving the Batmobile through a fireball with the top down. And instead of slapping him in the mouth or even diving out of the car, Robin would say, "Holy We're Going to Fucking Die! It's our only chance, Batman!"

:lol::lol::lol: