Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Welcome Guest!

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

BLACK LIVES MATTER! ×
BLACK LIVES MATTER!
DudeAsInCool

Board Errors

I will fix that later

btw the other errors except the PM system do not appear here. Also yes, blogs are getting more hits these days due to something posted by someone

Cool Photos Error - see how it jumps from 1 to 81.. Also, I still have the same issue with NationStates

post-9-1177519003_thumb.jpg

PM problem fixed btw

dude I still don't see those errors. Perhaps you have changed the settings on how the threads show or something

Hi, I'm, seeing lots of strange question marks like the reply messages when i was using my Safari browser. Some of the general reply buttons have disappeared. Any idea whats up with that?

Last comment only appears in index...see picture

post-9-1178199510_thumb.jpg

huh?

huh?

i fixed it. somehow the 'Display Modes' got switched when I was surfing... they are under BKs menu

The boards are not listing the names of whoever is reading a thread...when a topic is opened

When I go to Active Topics today, I get a blank page with one word: 'Dark'. Anyone else seeing errors?

I've got BeatKing Beta in green at the top and the boards are stuck on the basic Invision skin.

It sucks.

I've got BeatKing Beta in green at the top and the boards are stuck on the basic Invision skin.

It sucks.

if you click 'beatking beta' words, or 'home', then you can choose the light skin...that seems to work, but it often reverts to the dark, so you have to repeat the same process. Im sure the glitch will be worked out... Did the beta go live by mistake?

I tried to access the site a few hours ago and received an error. Didn't record it though. Now it looks as though the beta went live... Hm.

my bad

oops

shouldnt we revert back until the boards are done?

Yep

huh? what beta? BeatKing... new look? :laught16: Ha... never in a million years!

I couldnt post .jpegs this evening in the music download section - the boards wouldnt accept them. HTML didnt work in ScetchCast post in the Tech section. The permissions appear to be screwed up...

I'm getting an IPS Driver Error when I actually do try to log out

no you don't

I got one, too... but it was only temporary

If I go back to the front page, it forgets that I was looking at all the active posts, and then I have to hit the key so it takes me beyond just the new posts to active topics.... which is annoying