Board Errors

DudeAsInCool

I've been having problems navigating this site lately when I use the Safari browser. Firefox is fine. But sometimes I need to use both programs for info, picture, or link transfers and IT'S IRRITATING! How can we make sure that all web browsers will work on this site. Can someone give me the info so I can log in to Invision's forums--or try t o fix the issue. For instance, it takes 10 seconds for active topics to finally open--same with the Forums page.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Possibly. But in this case, I have checked ping times, trace routes, etc--both web browsers, Safari and Firefox, have no problem getting to the site. Once Im here, the site works brisky on Firefox, but not on Safari...pages stick, the turnover time on some threads like active topics take forever to load... I would use firefox all the time, but for posting, i need to have both available

• 2 weeks later...
the bloody site timed out when i was pm`ing red..twice..again....using firefox...

i emptied all my caches and that cleared up my problem...might also be a server issue

cleared cache dude..i`ll let you know how it goes..a timeout report.... :lol:

you might want to download firefox again.. sometimes that will refresh things nothing has timed out for me on firefox tonite--mr boo didnt have any problems either

you might want to download firefox again.. sometimes that will refresh things nothing has timed out for me on firefox tonite--mr boo didnt have any problems either

what sort of browser is mr boo using mate?.....firecat, webwhiskers or something like that.... :lol::lol:

• 7 months later...

The Navigation Blocks, in fact, the whole left column looks squeezed today.. also, a YouTube video is bleeding thru the front page

post-9-1176533403_thumb.jpg

Bump...anyone else seeing these errors? Did we lose the whole tour section??!! There are only two entries... If we did lose them, don't we have a backup?

Bump...anyone else seeing these errors? Did we lose the whole tour section??!! There are only two entries... If we did lose them, don't we have a backup?

i saw the vid coming thru on the front page.....

dude, if you read the admin section, I told you twice that those posts are in the entertainment section and I did that by mistake

I am not seeing the errors

dude, if you read the admin section, I told you twice that those posts are in the entertainment section and I did that by mistake

I am not seeing the errors

I know that the section was moved to entertainment news--that's where it should be--I read it twice. That wasn't my question--my question is where did the 'old tour information' go, because it is no longer there.

Dude the old posts of the tour section are in the music and entertianment section. What's so hard to understand?

Who bit your ass? :lol:

What is hard to understand is why there are only 3 topics. Oh, I see...if you go back a few pages, you see that the old topics were MERGED with entertainment news. You meant 'news', not section :D

just from a usability viewpoint, i shall never use the underlining function. i keep thinking there's a link and there's not. just sayin'.

Any idea why I cant edit the Top Soul Songs Of All Time Thread? The videos and audios are ok - but there a couple errors I would like to fix, but I cant because the editing function isnt there at the bottom.

1) I got this message when I tried to PM Potato today (I clicked the link under her name) ...same thing with Umma

Fatal error: Cannot instantiate non-existent class: components_ucp_umi in /home/beatking/public_html/forums/sources/lib/func_msg.php on line 133

2) Also, I could not go to different pages in the NationStates thread...it just kept sending me to the first page.

3) Also, notice how in the cool photos that the first topic is #1, and then it jumps to #81 :o = HERE

4) About 2:00 am p.s.t. I was checking who was on line and what they were looking at.... there were a ton of people reading the blogs..different people...no blogs in particular... Our blogs arent that popular that 40-50 people would go there and just hang out looking at the index

post-9-1177492585_thumb.jpg

post-9-1177492594_thumb.jpg