• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Maybe the browser? No clue man.

The boards are working right.

i tried safari and firefox--what about that option key in the top right corner--maybe the controls are messed up there? Also, I wondered whether this somehow got configured as a poll...

I said what section you meathead

Movies, numb nuts..

On to another subject, and I will post it here, cause it's sort of board related. Ok, I know we want to save on bandwidth, but...I made a copy of my avatar of the cactus to my desktop, so i could post it as my avatar on another site. So I go back to that site today, and instead of my avatar, I see the flashing beatking.com, don't still bandwidth lol So what do we do about that? :lol:

I'm just screwing with you there. Clear your cache and cookies and the pic will be alright here at least.

Ok, but what caused that. I can see an issue on other sites...maybe...which I prefer wouldnt happen...but why here?

Your browser recognized the same filename and tried to speed your surfing enjoyment by pulling the picture out of cache instead of re-downloading it.

The movie forum section does not allow Youtube videos to play - I think that forum needs to be adjusted in the admin boards so you can

• 3 weeks later...

Mr. Boo tried to post a Youtube video using FireFox tonight and the HTML box did not appear. He also notes that the automatic link maker doesnt work when using that browser. Dude went in to fix both using Safari, but even thought the HTML code was there, the Youtube video is not coming up... grrrrr

Moonglow sent me an e-mail.... she's having trouble posting too. She says her posts aren't showing up. Maybe somebody could sort that out for her. Whatever the problem might be. Any suggestions?

Dunno.... some of her posts showed up yesterday so I'm not sure if she's just been having the problem since. Not even sure that it's board related.

it`ll be firefox for sure.....it (firefox) can be very tricky on this site for some reason.....i have no end of trouble with it..mainly posting images..never a problem with IE 6 or 7.....opera can be a bit slow to load on bk sometimes as well.....go figure... :blink:

• 2 weeks later...