Beatking Blogs

method77

did you change the HTML options below the post box? Change it to auto

I dont see that feature on Mr. Boo's blog. Also, it appears I can move some of the things--but as soon as I try to move them, they revert back to where they are--and the picture wont move at all. Am i supposed to hit some feature before I try to move stuff?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You just have to move them to the correct spot and let go.

I'm not sure if it works if you try to move it more than one space at a time. It kept jumping back on me when I tried that.

You just have to move them to the correct spot and let go.

I'm not sure if it works if you try to move it more than one space at a time. It kept jumping back on me when I tried that.

Hmmm...well, I'm not sure what spot that it, 'cause it ain't happenin' for me. Mr. Boo's Blog and the Calendar look like they want to move--the others are stationary--they will not move. Maybe someone can do it for me... :blink:

Mr Boo is a member and members are not allowed HTML. Only mods and admins.

The boxes move perfectly only with IE. All other browsers have issues although they work. Not our fault.

Mr Boo is a member and members are not allowed HTML. Only mods and admins.

The boxes move perfectly only with IE. All other browsers have issues although they work. Not our fault.

Yeah, I thought Mr. Boo might have a problem, but DAIC doesnt see the the code ether

Ive tried Firefox and Safari. I recently tried to download IE, but they know longer support Macs...and the old browser isnt available. Maybe BF can set it up for me, since I want to duplicate what he's done.

dude let me make it simple...

Mr Boo is a member > Mr Boo created the blog > no HTML for members > no HTML for Boo

Sounds like you want to argue :lol: Well, make Mr. Boo an admin for a day, so I can fix the problem