Beatking Blogs

method77

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks for actually reading my blog, maybe more people will follow suit... :P

you should post articles here with a link back to your site :)

you should post articles here with a link back to your site :)

I've read several of the blogs tonight. I guess Potato will post a burp article linking back to her blog?

I'm waiting for Redneck's blog so maybe we can find the bodies of many missing Democrat voters in Texas...

• 2 months later...
Are there any feature requests for the blogs? Maybe we can do something :)

well you already know this, but i want the "lock this skin" feature, and the banner issue fixed.

Are there any feature requests for the blogs? Maybe we can do something :)

I'd like to use your template, music player, etc, but a different skin, probably the dark metal. I'd also like to be able to put a picture at the top. Here's a website I was designing for a friend where I put a picture at the top. and used a black background... I'd love to have something like this combined with how you have laid out your features

post-9-1149752228_thumb.jpg

i dont know if this is the same thing as the banner issue, but when using the Geometrix blog skin, the yellow doesnt show up when "friendly URLs" are enabled. also with geometrix, in the Your Blog Settings, the titles of the tabs are extremely hard to see, otherwise geometrix is a great skin.

So Nelson, what do you have to do in order to set up a site to look like yours? What are the steps?

ok

I think all banner issues are fixed but if you find anything wrong with them then post it here. Sometimes I can't check because errors appear only when a user is looking at his/her own blog.

Also except the Bohegeha skin, 2 skins were added are for the blogs only. Check them out.

Button issue is fixed as well in the Geometrix skin.

Congrats to Donna for making such a great skin for the blogs (Cog Noggin)!

So when is someone gonna tell us how to move blocks or to set up a blog like method, bmc or beatfactory's? I dont have a clue how you did what you did.

So when is someone gonna tell us how to move blocks or to set up a blog like method, bmc or beatfactory's? I dont have a clue how you did what you did.

there is nothing special about my blog at all, i just chos i diferent skin in my blog settings