Beatking Blogs

method77

Yes, we have blogs :D

All members are allowed to create their own so go ahead and get one. Share your thoughts, tell us a bit about your everyday life, what you like or better yet, what you don't like. Being cranky is more fun when others read it :P

You own little corner of Beatking.

Top-right of the site. The 'Blogs' button. Enjoy.

PS

some erros are there but not serious. Has to do with the look of the page and only in 2 of the skins. They will be fixed.

[opinion] The only thing we can't fix is the word 'BLOG'. Some f*** called it that and the rest is history. I personally hate the word but have to use it.[/opinion]

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i put a redirect to my blog in there

check out my post on the intel mac and windows today--it will piggy back to your forum's

It'll never catch on.... :P

I saw your blog and also read the same thing there Umma.

We are not trying to catch on to MySpace or Blogspot or whatever but it's a good idea to have our own blogs right here and also allow members to redirect to their own pages, something you have already done.

Nice to see you posting again. I personally missed you strange irish talk/type :P

Hey Umma, how have you been?

I'm living in River Valley in Swords.

The bank charges are a nightmare, but it is a great country to live in! I asked if I could stay another 6 months. They told me to go back to England/Britain where I can get better operational experience, but they will have me back for 6 months after that if I'm still interested. :D

Hey Umma, how have you been?

I'm living in River Valley in Swords.

The bank charges are a nightmare, but it is a great country to live in! I asked if I could stay another 6 months. They told me to go back to England/Britain where I can get better operational experience, but they will have me back for 6 months after that if I'm still interested. :D

See! Now didn't I tell you that the Irish aren't such a bad lot. All that apprehension for nuthin!

Glad you're enjoying it. It's a great wee country ;)

Aye.... bank charges! Tell me about it. They have a license to steal !