New Forums. Read this. Important.

method77

As most of our members know, we have been experiencing problems during the past 2 days and to tell you the truth, we were caught unprepared for such a hit but we handled the whole situation pretty good. No posts were lost, no member account lost and things were back to normal pretty fast. Turns out that the old version of Invision we were using had a "problem" and some smartass took advantage of that so we had to update to the latest version of Invion Boards.

The upgrade was planned for the coming months so we could study the new system before installing BUT now we had to do it immediately.

As you can see, the new boards are here. All clean looking. They even smell differently. New buttons and new features are added. Look around. Invision have done a pretty good job on this. A new (better IMO) dark skin is installed along with the old -updated- default skin.

Now, I want all users to understand that the Beatking Crew is not a bunch of professionals. We are ordinary people with no special HTML, CSS, Apache, PHPBLAH, OUCH, BANG, SHIT powers. We are simply running this site for your and of course our pleasure. We are trying our best to keep everything in place, manage the posts and keep this place as good as possible. Perhaps some day we will hire professionals so we can sit back and relax while the cash comes pouring in. For now Rainbowdemon, Shawn, DudeAsInCool, Beatfactory, the mod crew and myself are trying our best on everything.

As some of you have noticed, the board has some errors. We will fix those in no time. I decided to get the boards online even though it's not perfect. Better than getting the annoying "Come back later. We are upgrading" screen don't you think? We will need your help on pointing out those errors and suggestions are welcome.

Thanks for all your support my friends. It means a lot to all of us here.

Welcome to the new forums :D

-excuse any spelling or grammar mistakes. English is not my native language-

we had 1.2

oh and this is to any user who had a space in their username and now has underscores. I know at least 2 (Excrement Cranium & Lord Of The Dense). Just PM me and I'll fix your accounts. It was changed to underscores during the conversion and upgrade process and we do apologize for the inconvenience.