Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Welcome Guest!

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

BLACK LIVES MATTER! ×
BLACK LIVES MATTER!
The Hunter

Unsolicited E-mail Today

Me pokes email with 10 foot pole, smells something not quite right, and steps back 10 feet and nails it with SSG. :bigsmile:

Guest .::BeatFactory::.

We are currently figuring out what happened. An email was sent out approximately 2.5 hours ago containing a link to an executable file that turns out to be a trojan worm. Once I figured out what was going on, I sent out a follow up email about 30 minutes ago informing everyone not to open the 1st email. We're working on what really happened at the moment.

It just turns out that the wife opened the bloody thing after I said not to, and Im doing a virus scan as we speak.

I got both, and after questioning the wife further, I guess I trained her better than i thought. She saw the link, and wouldnt touch it with a 10 foot pole either. :hyper:

I didnt get either email either - glad Method and BF are on the case

Guest .::BeatFactory::.
If you dont mind, Im going to post a warning about this at some other sites.

go ahead and feel free

good job Hunter

Always glad to help out good friends, and Im not worried about trojans as this thing is locked down very tight. Rock on my friends, and good luck.

Ya just can't keep a good site down. :good job:

I didn't get an email, but every time I tried to connect to the site I had some sort of script run on my PC (there dialogue boxes all over the screen while it was running).

My system blatted them as they tried to run, but it frightened me off her for a good 12 hours!

Truly sorry Nath. That script was pinpointed and removed by Beatfactory.

No worries Shawn. More worried about the work it's created for you guys.

Hope you get the bastards that did it! ;)

I didn't get an email, but every time I tried to connect to the site I had some sort of script run on my PC (there dialogue boxes all over the screen while it was running).

My system blatted them as they tried to run, but it frightened me off her for a good 12 hours!

Same thing happened here.

is everything ok for you all now?

is everything ok for you all now?

I still have a sore back....

that'll teach you for trying to have sex at your age