So many members

Umma

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I check the boards quite a lot to see who is reading the items I post...for the most part I'd say non-members read them as much or more than members, so I post accordingly.

Prolly cause the non members are more literate.

LOL - cool son. Is he a member?

No, he is not a member. He said that if I gave him money, he could use my account and save me more money. When I asked how much I should give him, he just said "Visa Card". I gave him a Visa Card and it hardly costs me anything at all!!! Ain't that cool? I have got the coolest son!!

Umma...you can be such a nag! Actually the 10% figure can be considered fairly accurate. Typical audience response for listeners to a given radio contest (I've been in radio about 13 years now) runs from 5 to 10% of the total audience at the time and it's usually the same ones participating.

Now, as for you, Umma...see what your post about not enough postings has caused? I should take your loofa away!!!!!

The Doctor

:scratchin:

No, he is not a member. He said that if I gave him money, he could use my account and save me more money. When I asked how much I should give him, he just said "Visa Card". I gave him a Visa Card and it hardly costs me anything at all!!! Ain't that cool? I have got the coolest son!!

Wow redneck, this is doubly your lucky day. I've been thinking, and I am going to send you some of my checking account deposit slips, just so you won't run out.

See how nice I am? :bigsmile:

Wow redneck, this is doubly your lucky day. I've been thinking, and I am going to send you some of my checking account deposit slips, just so you won't run out.

See how nice I am? :bigsmile:

Wow! You guys are too kind. I have people offering to mail me stuff for free!! All I have to do is use it!!

You havn't been talking to the AOL reps by any chance, have ya? They send a lot of free discs. :P

:rofl: you are right!! Damn, I wish I could get off of their list!!! Or at least I wish they would send me their crap on a cdrw.

I'd be glad to post away but I am still having problems locating the places I have posted. Guess my bulb is dim lol

Still it's a cool place and spose a few more days and I will be more familiar and damn there is a hell of a lot of posts already.

I hate to mention anything or whatever that was already covered but I won't be able to figure that out. I tried search a few times and well , wasn't to successful looking for stuff.

Example and I'll try again as i may have been to tired when I tried. I search for porcupine tree and could not find it. then i stumbled accross a thread discussing it.

It's probably just me lol

peace

I'd be glad to post away but I am still having problems locating the places I have posted. Guess my bulb is dim lol

Hit the link under 'Rickio'. Hit the link for 'all posts by' on your home page :)

when you use search, don't forget to set it to "all forums" and "since the beginning". I never had a problem with it. PM if you have any problems and feel free to suggest anything. Also feel free to touch potato's ass. She likes it

Also feel free to touch potato's ass. She likes it

I heard she had a thing for old guys. Then I saw the proof.

Here's a pic of her and her sugardaddy making out.

post-19-1082394019_thumb.jpg