Gabriel Young

joeyz

What is your Favorite GY tune?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. What is your Favorite GY tune?

• seven days
    • in that moment
    • skies apart

It doesn't want to download for me because I have dial up. I guess I'll just view it at work.

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

The Love GY Fan Site is officially up. Check out the nice design work by Umma and an Exclusive interview with the band by yours truly. :)

http://www.lovegy.com

I signed up but never recieved my confirmation email yet.

If you dont get it soon... try to register again later Shawn.... there have been problems with some services on the server today. :rolleyes:

Let me know if you still don't get it so I can complain bitterly !

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, I posted this on the GY forum, but I wanted to see what fellow BK members thought of the GY customized car tag I ordered for myself. :)

post-102-1112401891.gif

Nah we've evolved we use both ends now. :)

That's not a whole lot of evolution 4sure. I liked just having the one on the back of the car. That way when you get drunk and knock the front bumper off the car you really haven't lost anything. :lol:

Here I am with the tag on my car. I had to wash the car so I could put the nice shiny tag on. :) I know I know.... LOL

post-102-1112575775.gif

Looks good even at dusk!! It seems you would have been in total darkness in another 15 minutes. Where's your gun? And what do you mean, "wash the car"?? I can't figger that one out. :lol:

I carry no guns because I am afraid I'll shoot my eye out. :lol: I think I really would. Yeah I think the timing of the pic is perfect because I had just finished charging my camera battery. I had get the car washed today because it was so dirty and I was embarrassed to put the brand new tag on it.

• 1 month later...

Hey guys! We''re really not good at updating this thing. Gabriel Young is about to take a break for a while. We're gonna split for about a year and work on a few individual projects for a while. I (Gabriel) will be going to Honduras for a year to teach music and english to the native children as well as working on some acoustic-based recordings. Kalen, however, will continue with the music ( a solo Kalen Nash rock project). So be on the look out for new music!!! We have the final Gabriel Young show for the year on June the 11th with our friend Darian Cunning at Tasty World. The door is at 6pm ( Gabriel Young at 8pm.) Hope everyone can make it out to our last show (for a while)! We hope to see all you guys there.

:( This makes me sad, but I know the guys will do great things.

• 4 weeks later...
For anyone who's interested.. the beginnings of a Kalen Nash solo project. One track is available for download Here - KalenYoungNash.com

Nice song - hopefully, there will now be two stars in the making.

It's Gabriel can't ya tell? :)