1. 1. What is your Favorite GY tune?

• seven days
    • in that moment
    • skies apart

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sheesh, Shawn and Red... I assure you if those were the kind of pics I were asking for I'd ask him to send those to me privately. Although, I am not sure I want to see any of those kinds of pics anyway. Besides if you recall Joe is a monkey of the gluttous maximus species. :) So that wouldn't be much to look at would it? So get your mind out of the gutter. :P

Edited by GabrielYoungFan

Yay, now you can vote. :) I am so glad Joe isn't a mod here. Last night he was playing around on the other forum and he discovered he could edit posts. So he had fun with me. So don't get any ideas guys. :)

By the way that has absolutely nothing to do with the above posts, but I just had to throw that in as a little warning. :) It's just my complete randomness. I am a silly girl enjoying the fact that nothing I say can be changed by him. :)

• 3 weeks later...

If you'd like to help us get GY's album "Sidewalks and Dirt Roads" on the air waves, then here is a list of radio stations that you can call. Please call and request your favorite songs of the album! :D

"Local Noise" Rock 103.7 FM Please call in your requests 7-10pm on Sundays on their request line @ 706-369-1037 or Email your request to the programmer Chris 24/7 @ [email protected] (Please remember to put Gabriel Young in the 'subject' line. :D

WUOG 90.5 FM "Sound of the City" Please call in your requests 8-10pm on Tuesdays and Thursdays @ 706-542-4567 or IM wuogger on AOL Instant Messenger. (GY is now available on this station starting Monday 1-10-05)

Gabriel Young is reappearing on the WUGA 91.7FM radio show "It's Friday" on FRIDAY, Jan 15th @ 4pm EST! Please tune in via the net at www.wuga.org They are going to be playing a number of new unreleased tunes "Breathe," "Undone," "Love You Lovin Me" and "Chasing My Dreams" among others! This is a live show not to be missed!!!

A number of these new songs have been fine tuned in response to some excellent advice from music industry professionals. We are really eager to see the response.

Edited by joeyz

Gabriel Young hits MAINSTREAM radio for the first time tomorrow! This is good news!

Gabriel Young is to perform live (Tomorrow!) Friday, Jan 15th! at 8am on the 102.1FM Magic Morning show! Please listen for a brief GY interview and a GY tune LIVE!!!!!

Mainstream radio eh!! I'd listen if I could but the directional beam isn't picking up any Athens skip today.... :(

Good luck with that. :strumma:

I enjoyed the interview. Kalen and Gabe discussed how they got together. Gabe talked about playing in Sweden for awhile and they played a song called Love You Lovin' Me. I really like this one. It's great to hear them on the radio. :)

Well I emailed the Magic Morning Crew to thank them for having GY on and they said they'd enjoy having them back on in the future. :) Yay! Way to go guys! I am so proud of you. :) Now hopfully they can convince the Program Director to give the guys air time. Crosses fingers.

Just heard all the new songs on WUGA 'It's Friday'. Excellent performance and interview they sounded so relaxed. Gotta replay this now on BIG speakers !!! :hyper:

• 3 weeks later...
New videos have been posted on www.gabrielyoung.com! Please Check them out in the music section of the main site or... right here!!

The picture plays but not the audio - I get a message that says something or other about the wrong Codec

New videos have been posted on www.gabrielyoung.com! Please Check them out in the music section of the main site or... right here!!

The picture plays but not the audio - I get a message that says something or other about the wrong Codec

Dude it sounds like you have to update Windows Media Player Audio Codec files. It's a file that decompresses audio and video files. I learned about this about two weeks ago at work. If you can give me the specific error message I can try to trouble shoot it for you.

I checked the links and it all works for me... anyone else having problems?

Might be just a Mac issue. I always have problems with Windows Media Players