1. 1. What is your Favorite GY tune?

• seven days
    • in that moment
    • skies apart

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks guys. I certainly feel very blessed right now. My boys are off doing their thing and things in my life are starting to fall into place. What a great Christmas gift really. :)

Red,

You make a good point, but I should be compensated right? :P I am sure he and I can work out some form of payment. LOL Actually, I heard from the butt...errr I mean Joe this afternoon. He rang my phone right in the middle of my training session for my new job. LOL I can't blame him though. I am the one that forgot to put the cell on silent. Whoops, but everyone was so laid back it didn't bother them. :) Anyway, the guys loved what I wrote and they were heading back from North Carolina and he said he would call me back at some point tonight (which means its a possibility if he's not too worn out from the trip.)

By the way I start my new job January 3, 2005 so I really want to celebrate on New Year's eve. :bigsmile:

Edited by GabrielYoungFan

Hmmm that could work, or I could see if I could be flown out to GY shows with VIP treatment. That'd be nice. :)

It sounds like a plan to me. As much trouble as he may get into, it may be a heck of a deal for him. :lol:

It sounds like you are REALLY excited about your new job. I hope it turns out to be all you are expecting! It is the pits to go to work everyday at a job you hate.

Congrats again on your new job and good luck on getting GY vip treatment! :good job:

That's awesome Joe. Who did that?

I figgered. We don't have pine trees around here. That pic reminds me of the song "Don't It Make You Wanna Go Home" by Joe South.

Don't It Make You Want to Go Home

chorus:

Don't it make you want to go home now

Don't it make you want to go home

All God's children get weary when they roam

(verse 1):

Oh the whipporwill roosts on the telephone pole

when the Georgia sun goes down

Well it's been a long time but I'm glad to say that I'm

goin' back down to my home town

Goin' down to the Greyhound station

Gonna buy me a one way fare

Good lord willin' and the creeks don't rise

By tomorrow I'll be right there

(chorus)

(verse 2):

But there's a six-lane highway down by the creek

Where I went skinny dippin' as a child

And a drive-in show where the meadow used to grow

And the strawberries used to grow wild

There's a drag strip down by the riverside

Where my grandma's cow used to graze

Now the grass don't grow and the river don't flow

Like it did in my childhood days

(chorus)

Wow Joe. I really love the pines and the sun going down the nature lover that I am. :) Maybe you could see if she would let you reproduce those as a poster or larger picture of the guys that you could sell on the website. Of course you need to make sure people know it's her work on it somewhere. What do you think? I would definitely buy a poster. What about you guys? :) Hmm I may put the pic on my desktop.

Edited by GabrielYoungFan

Here's a pic of the guys on the street downtown Bridgeport, CT. If you're interested you can check out more picks of the trip at the GY message board

PS We scored a big show at Southlake Mall in Atlanta. Prime time shopping, 2 hour set, from 5-7pm this Friday... We're finally gonna hit our target audience :bigsmile: It'll be interesting to see what kind of response they get :blink:

post-102-1103148596.jpg

Edited by joeyz

Aw Gabe looks like an angel. :) Did you know that Gabriel means he who is protected by God? :) Okay so I've seen pics of what the guys did, but I have yet to see any of you doing stuff. Where are they?

Before you answer let me point you to the guidelines

In particular #4

:rotfl:

:lol: Yep... good old Shawn figured me out :lol: To be honest I was to busy handling the camera to get any shots of myself :bigsmile: ... no pics were taken of me :P

Edited by joeyz