1. 1. What is your Favorite GY tune?

• seven days
    • in that moment
    • skies apart

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If all goes well we may be headed that way soon :) "Fallish" :bigsmile: I'll keep you informed ;) :wub:

Are you kidding me? You should try to get booked at The Warsaw...Blondie, Patty Smith, Paul Westerberg (The Replacements) and Joan Jett just played there. We usually book our Toys for Tots there every Dec. :D

post-102-1089752498.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Gabriel Young will be performing live on WUGA 91.7 FM "It's Friday" on July 30th. "It's Friday!" is broadcast Friday afternoons from 4:00 to 5:00 on WUGA. Whenever possible, it features live performances, with special emphasis on local musicians. Special thanks to Rob Holmes (of WUGA) and Beth Kelly for making this possible.

oh yeah... I'll be listening ... as long as some kind person gives me a memory jolt next Friday :good job:

You got it sweet cakes! You can try this if you can't handle the time conversion in your head :P

I think I'll just use my fingers .. thank you very much... :P

For some reason I thought the show was today. Oh darn.:(

Gabriel Young in 25 minutes. Oh yeah I am counting it down. For all those on the board that love these boys I am making a taped recording of the show today. I'll pass it on to Joeyz if yall are interested. :)

so how'd it go?? I had everything all ready to listen but I got hijacked by a visitor... :(

The show went really well! They played:

Live:

It's You

Simoan

Apart From Me

Escape

DADGAD

While they were tuning up inbetween live songs they played these recorded tunes:

Fly with Me

Green

I hope it sounded as good on the radio as it did in the control room :D GYF, how was it on the radio through the home sterio system? :bigsmile:

The show went really well! They played:

Live:

It's You

Simoan

Apart From Me

Escape

DADGAD

While they were tuning up inbetween live songs they played these recorded tunes:

Fly with Me

Green

I hope it sounded as good on the radio as it did in the control room :D GYF, how was it on the radio through the home sterio system? :bigsmile:

Hey, yall missed a great broadcast this afternoon. It was about 45 minutes of the boys. The songs sounded pretty good through the ole stereo system.

This show also included the guys chatting it up with the host and I must say that amused me the most. Gabe did most of the talking as he sounded the most charismatic and prepped for the show. The host joked about Gabe being named after Peter Gabriel and I didn't catch Kalen's nickname.

But the part I really loved is when Joeyz made his official radio debut. You sounded kind of taken by surprise there Joe. It was hilarious and yes folks I got it on Audio Cassette and I plan to auction it off on Ebay when our boys hit the big time. ;) But Joe I'll give you a copy and you can pass it around to the other fans. :) I really enjoyed it and I even got some of my friends to listen in on the online version.

But the part I really loved is when Joeyz made his official radio debut. You sounded kind of taken by surprise there Joe.

Yeah, I learned a valuable lesson... never hang out in the control room during a live broadcast.... :lol: One second I was there twiddling my thumbs next minute I was having a mic shoved in my face... talk about being put on the spot... :psychofun: