Why Do I suck So Bad

dvdpark

Well golly gee, thanks parnder....

Ladies come 'round, I'll paint 'yer wagons.

Here's a touch of insanity for ya: you are full of shit soundman. Plain and simple. I don't even know this dvdpark dude, but the fact that you are going around putting an effort into pissing on his name.... on the internet.... on his internet screen name.... really makes me think you need a girlfeind.

(in real life, not on the internet)

Regardless, he is a member here and has never done anything worthy of punishment here so please refrain from trashing him.

How shitty life gets when a person is forced to quote themselves.

This is done.

Actually no.  Just this place, which seems like a really good forum.  I didn't write all the slamming on that other place.  I only am pointing it out.  Just guard your women.  Peace!

Welcome aboard, Soundman :scratchin: We dont have many rules at BK - just one - we don't diss other members. You seem quite knowledgeable about music - stick around :strumma:

As someone that has known dvd since we were on Audio Galaxy together i think i can give you the insight on whats happening. In fact DVD was the one who brought me to this site over a year ago but i have never posted much on it.

Dvd has been terrorizing women for a long time now with pms on music sites i have seen the problems he has caused on AG and soulseek.

If you want proof go to slsk and find the 0% Intrest room and The Censors room that is where he seemed to like to hang out to do his dirty work.

I am here because this site has been posted in those rooms to let everyone know what is going on.

I'm sure you will get an ear full about him from the women in those rooms if you visit.

I used to think he was an ok guy untill i saw what he was doing, and yes i think he has lost it also.

Dvd has brought all this upon himself as the saying goes what goes around comes around.

hope this clears things up a little. have a nice day everyone.

Hello peeps,

Newbie here - but not new to dvdpark.

Dave was one of the first ppl i met on slsk, we got to be friends; shared music, thoughts and laffs (even got into a few scuffles with others over whatever).

I didn't realize (because his acts were always done only to women and mostly in private messages) the serious damage he was doing to women (only women).

I believe the purpose in this thread is not so much to slam an innocent person, but to expose a very good illusionist.

It didn't take long for me to realize that i was being accused and convicted of things simply because i was his friend on soulseek (guilt by association).

I hope that you take to heart some of the things you will come across in your adventures through soulseek and this thread.

If you can ignore that he brings women to tears with ridicule, threats and belittlement; then you are safe.

But if you are empathetic to victims, you might reconsider your association with this vermin.

satch is the reigning king of guitar