Cell phone Texting? Whats the Fastest way?

hunkydory

If you get used to T9 then you will type faster. I use the simple way cause it confuses me. I use a mobile since 93 and I have yet to learn to type fast.

Sometimes T9 brings some funny words which have nothing to do with what you want to type

t9 doesn't always work right... and it doesn't like to recognize some of my favorite words. It's a pain in the ass when you have to clear out a word because stupid t9 doesn't think it exists, then change the settings to type in ABC mode, then back again.

t9 doesn't always work right... and it doesn't like to recognize some of my favorite words. It's a pain in the ass when you have to clear out a word because stupid t9 doesn't think it exists, then change the settings to type in ABC mode, then back again.

my thoughts exactly

your phone doesn't save new words? i swear all of them do that now...

I use the ABC way. For me T9 would take too long to get used to, so I don't bother. I text nearly as fast as I type so its not that bad... Except im only 16 and have arthritis in my index fingers and wrists already (but NOT from texting! It was from an accident).

your phone doesn't save new words? i swear all of them do that now...

There is some thing on my phone labeled "canned messages" but that's about as convenient as going back to ABC mode.

My phone's stupid.