i pull hoes everyday while u need to get your mak up/

so freeze will see if u freeze when you read this/

i cant hear u'r heart no more i think it went beatless/

probably cause i got u froze or maybe u just to cold/

we both new to site but u already gettin old/

but when i get on the keyboard i got people thats cheerin/

cause they know it will be tight whatever they see or hearin/

So come on boy stop bein a little tease/

or will u do what your names describes and just freeze.

nigga u make me laugh with ur flows/ they are nothing but trash/ dirty d is you shit no wonder u get rash/ so by the time you get blind from the flash/ homie you ran out of cash/ and bitch you aint real/ shit you cant even make dollar bills/ so you better chill before the freeze puts an end to your game/ and every time u spit flows they come out the same/ which that tells me your nothing but lame/ and bitch in this website for sure u aint getting fame/ and you say u seen everybodys flows saying they aint tight/ shit you better check again,bitch you cant even fight/ so when the freeze puts and end to you,you be out of this site/ and im off the chain/ when you flow the freeze i bring the pain/ and on ur name ill take the d on dirty/ and bitch ill make you my birdy,haha/ and dirty d you nothing but a fake/ and i make stuff that you cant even make/ my lyrics are dope/ and yours look like they got tide by the rope/ so nigga this is my diss/ and go back to your toliet and make yours flows piss/ so this is my riddle// when your flows come out they choke like skittles/haha

post-125-1134880189.jpg

• 4 months later...