Hello

rainbowdemon

I am posting here because I am a big fan of the music of the 70's. My favorite band is Queen. What is your favorite era for music? And who is your favorite artist?

Right on Rainbowdemon, the 70's rocked. Only equaled by my love of the 90's music. :D

I can't pick a favourite band from either era, but just a few of the notables would be:

Golden Earring

Kiss

ELO

Steve Miller

Queen

Collective Soul

Nirvana

Soundgarden

Live

Counting Crows

Heya all. My favorite era is 90's rock (bands such as the Smashing Pumpkins, NIN, Pearl Jam, Nirvana, and of course Rage Against The Machine) but I do enjoy them 70's rock: The Who, Doors, Led Zeppelin and yes: Queen.

glad to see you here hun :)

i like the late sixties-early seventies music: english: beatles/stones/yardbirds/van morrison to cream/who/zeppelin; to sf sound: airplane/dead/quicksilver

to LA: the doors/crosby stills and nash; space: hendrix/santana;

anything motown; ny: lou reed and the velvet underground; texas: janis joplin; canada: joni mitchell, the band; it was a dynamic time and very experimental

i agree with everyone above: apparently there was no music in the 80s :) bagdhad steve nailed my favorites in the 90s, but I would add U2 and some of the electronica

when i think of funk i think of the Isley Brothers, Funkadelic, George Clinton, Herbie Hancock's Headhunters, Stevie Wonder, and of course the Godfather of Soul, James Brown

BF is going to be surprised when he sees all the spamming we did here :)

i wonder who is going to get banned first? LOL j\k

A fine question.

Spamming is just wrong under any circumstance.