Rammstein!

method77

The best non-english (lyrics) hard rock band in the world! Very hard!

Listen to Benzin from their new album 'Rosenrot'. Yeah!

I don't know what the hell rammstein means but it's sure a very powerful name.

German.

Link

post-6-1132591891.jpg

I've been with them since the "Du Hast" days. Haven't really heard much lately. Didn't care for "Amerika" too much (too redundant). A video/song to check out of theirs is "Keine Lust." The song is good and the video is pretty funny (and it has hot chicks!).

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

"zerstoeren" (destroyer), from "rosenrot" is another excellent track from this very cool band...It opens with a Turkish woman singing an Islamic prayer...choice one.....heavy as a sack full of anvils.... :)

post-193-1148896836_thumb.jpg

• 8 months later...
Ramstein is a city in Germany.They just added another "m" and it became Rammstein.

It's also an American Air Base. Aside from landing there several times, I was stationed near it also. Many a fun times were had at the bars there. I was quite the cowboy at the time.

• 2 months later...
cool, i did not know that

*snigger* another lebowski fan amongst us? anyway, Chris loves them; i've got a lot of their stuff in my i-tunes but rarely listen.

• 1 month later...
The best non-english (lyrics) hard rock band in the world! Very hard!

Listen to Benzin from their new album 'Rosenrot'. Yeah!

I don't know what the hell rammstein means but it's sure a very powerful name.

German.

Link

Rammstein have agressive like lyrics, and are very sick in their ways (watch the song buch dich live on youtube), a friend of mine, Dr.S (who is also on these forums) recently found a band that are the english equiverlent of them, they are DeathStar- the vocals are very very similar.

Excelent connection Corey, they do sound like Rammstein. But they have less songs which is upsetting, id love to see another album come from them.

Good reference but the vocals are truly all they have in common.

Deathstars (plural) are more of a mix of Dope, Marilyn Manson, Cradle of Filth and Sisters of Mercy. I've been following them for 2 years now. Their song "Synthetic" off of Synthetic Generation was what turned me on to them. The latest album, Termination Bliss, I announced in my Nuclear Blast thread. It has some kick ass tunes also.

Watch all their videos here:

http://www.deathstars.net/index.php

• 9 months later...