Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Welcome Guest!

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

BLACK LIVES MATTER! ×
BLACK LIVES MATTER!
real OG

best 5 rappers

who do you think are the beast 5 rappers in history

1.biggie smalls(of course)

2.tupac(of course)

3.eminem

4.dre

5.snoop dogg

50 cent is gay as hell so is nelly and alot of otha wannabe fags

but hey ya get that so hwo do y'all think/?

no order given:

Pac - (not for his lyrics as much as his versatility)

Big Pun - lyricly superior... he could put some things together I couldn't believe.

Scarface - one of the best storytellers in hip hop

Chuck D - Confrontational waay before em

Em - due to being white, he is confrontational, and has everyone's ear.

I like real og's list but instead of Snoop at #5 I'd throw Jay-z in there.

Top 5, in order

1. KRS-One (BDP) Chuck D (PE) [tied for 1st]

2. -

3. Ice-Cube (NWA)

4. MC 900 Foot Jesus

5. Kool Keith (UMC's)

That would be one thing.

If anyone from NWA gets to be there, it is either Ice Cube or MC Ren.

Dre and Eazy.... meh...

Don't get me wrong, I love both Dre, and Eazy E.... but they just can't hold water VS Ren n Cube.

No love for Yella? Or that other guy? :lol:

also id lyk to add a OLD SKOOL rapper Mc Hammer and coolio they were madd Mc hammer for "cant touch this" and coolio for "gangsters Paradise" they were sum old skoll shit...

No love for Yella? Or that other guy? :lol:

Dj Pooh?

DOC?

Arabian Prince?

Actually, after I posted, I remembered that DOC could rap circles around all of NWA.

That was untill he wrecked his car, and got a permanent sound to his voice like a cat shit in his throat.

coolio for "gangsters Paradise" they were sum old skoll shit...

Gangsters Paradise was originaly Pasttime Paradise by... Stevie Wonder? I'm not sure of the artist, but I do know that he and Coolio did some shows together. They were really really excellent. Apparently

want old school? LL Cool J would have to be the best old shool, and Eazy of course

1. Brotha Lynch Hung

2. Paul Wall

3. Sicx

4. Eazy-E

5. Jin (i dont listen to him very much but he can throw down a freestyle like no other)

too many but let's see...

Easy E

2pac

Snoop

Scarface

MCSolaar

want old school? LL Cool J would have to be the best old shool, and Eazy of course

1. Brotha Lynch Hung

2. Paul Wall

3. Sicx

4. Eazy-E

5. Jin (i dont listen to him very much but he can throw down a freestyle like no other)

You are going to be interesting to have around.

Brotha lynch... ah brotha lynch.

I would say he sometimes says things in his raps that would make Eminem scurry.

Though, it was 24 deep and Season of the Siccness. After that he went and tried to rap too much like E-40, still good, but not as good.

1. Brotha Lynch Hung

2. Paul Wall

3. Sicx

4. Eazy-E

You are going to be interesting to have around.

Brotha lynch... ah brotha lynch.

I would say he sometimes says things in his raps that would make Eminem scurry.

Though, it was 24 deep and Season of the Siccness. After that he went and tried to rap too much like E-40, still good, but not as good.

24 deep, didnt really care for it but Season of the Siccness was his best by far, now eat was great too, but his record deal with deathrow just went way down hill, dont hear much from him now a days but yea he did try and do too many things at once, im from sac so yea im familiar with alot of bay area rappers, too bad they wont let him on the radio :D hes just too Sicc ;)

1. Brotha Lynch Hung

2. Paul Wall

3. Sicx

4. Eazy-E

24 deep, didnt really care for it but Season of the Siccness was his best by far, now eat was great too, but his record deal with deathrow just went way down hill, dont hear much from him now a days but yea he did try and do too many things at once, im from sac so yea im familiar with alot of bay area rappers, too bad they wont let him on the radio :D hes just too Sicc ;)

Yeah, I was heavy into the bay area scene untill about 97. Bought a lot of the sick wid it, black market, and jive records from the time.

It's wierd though. At that time, there were a lot of those CD's that NEVER seen radio or MTV play, but EVERYBODY had them.

You dont' see it as much anymore.

wow yall obviously know nothing about rap

how old are you?

i dont see why people LOVE tupac sooooo much. they wroship him like a god or somthing, and his raps arnt even that great. i like some of his songs but i dont worship him because he got his ass shot

Good call on Aesop. The daylight/nightlight tracks display a great flipside for a song.

I'd have to give MF Doom honorable mention.

Also, after listening to his older shit a lot recently, remember that at one time... Ice Cube was the baddest rapper out there.

who do you think are the beast 5 rappers in history

uhm let me think 4 a minute

1.ice cube

2.chuck d

3.mf doom

4.lyrics born

5.rakim

And exactly in this order

1. Rakim (The God MC)

2. KRS 1 (The Teacher)

3. JAY Z (Best of the new school)

4. Biggie (The late great had rhymes for days)

5. Chino XL (Never heard of him?? Just listen to the anthem by Sway & King Tech & sample a virtuoso on the mic. Has some of the best freestyles on tape)

Edited by Sir Droopy

too hard for all time, but current

1-lil wayne

2-young jeezy

3-rasco

4-Rza

5-T.I.