found a cool way to back up DVD's

IED

Hey people. I like to give and take information and find things in common, or people that can give me good book recomendations, music, video games,movies etc... I am in a band called IED and it stands for Improvised Explosive Device. We are playing our first gig at a Halloween house party in Oakland CA this Sunday. I play keys and guitar. I am reading "Please Kill Me" right now. It's an oral history of punk rock. I love it. Check it out. I was also wondering what anybody thought of the movie, "Last Days" with Kurt Kobain? So yeah, most of the time I am pretty much on the Internet looking for goofy gadgets, music games and movies. I just backed up all my DVD's using this thing called xCopy9 and it is really freakin cool. So I just backed up all of my DVD's for my PSP in like, 2 seconds. I was getting worried bcuz I trash my CD's and DVD's!!!! It transfers DVDs straight to your Sony PSP freakin' quick. I got really tired of all the file conversions, so I thought that it was pretty cool. I highly recommend it. Rock on. B)

thanx for the tip. you might want to check out our tech and filesharing forums for other helpful tech tips. welcome to bk :scratchin:

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now