Coldplay Talk About Their Next Album

method77

coldplay.jpgDespite still being in the middle of intense touring, Coldplay have revealed that they are already busy working on new material.

Chris Martin admitted that with their third album ‘X & Y’, the band have finished the first stage of their career and will be moving on to new territory with their next long-player.

The frontman said: “We’re always working on new material. We’ve got no laurels to rest on, man. We’re still looking for our laurels in my opinion.

”We’ve everything to prove and we’ve finished phase one of Coldplay and now we’re gonna enter phase two, which could be the Abba phase it could be the transvestite phase, who knows, but it’ll definitely be good.

“It’s not a reaction against anything as much as an evolvement. But the new record’s gonna blow your socks off. Or tights, depending on what you’re wearing.”

Band guitarist added in the xfm interview: “We don’t want to keep doing the same thing all the time.”

Source: GigWise

It's really easy to make shit.

I'm sure they have 7,000 crap songs waiting to generate enough hype to feed the corrupt music industry even more than this album did.

They're a fucking sub par "emo" like U2 rip off, not to mention it seems like they got their song writing skills from Radiohead; another pile of shit.

I can't even say they're overrated because I'm wondering how they were ever rated in the first place.

Really, I feel like beating my head against a wall whenever I hear some stupid buzz about another crap band with no song writing talent and the same phony, gimmick-laden emotional approach. I’m not stupid; you guys can’t write good songs. Don’t bother trying to cover that up.