NEW TO THIS

partycan

Method - you're not helping. Switching client is never the answer, but n00bs always go for it because it looks easier in the short term.

I'm thinking Ares would be better to learn first, but this way is the quickest to start downloading full DVD movies.

Partycan-

Yes, ABC is the right program to be using.

If the torrents are yellow, then it sounds like you have a NAT problem. Unfortunately there is no easy answer to this. Follow this guide:

http://www.zeropaid.com/bbs/showthread.php?p=208105

Cheers m8 for getting back to me, only thing is ive deleted abc and put bittorrent

in now sorry about that but thats it. anyway been to pirate bay and had a go again at downloading a film but bittorrent dont work as well.

been in firewall and set that up and still crap it dont work, going to have a read of the page you have put up m8 and if it dont work then im going to give up as i dont now how to set it up and get it to start downloading.

Cheers m8

Partycan. :(

well bittorrent come up saying ive lol got 21 days remaining, fook its gone to 39 now lol, its shit m8 going to fook it all off and go back to good old fooking kazza.

hold on its going down now it says 24 days lol and the speed is 3kbs, thats shit ant it.

LOL i ant hanging around for 18 days ill pay a dolla at the shop and get it that way.

think its pants now its gone to 17 days lol, think some1 is taking the pi$$

Regard's Partycan. :(

Aresgalaxy, is that the old ordiogalaxy as that was fooking magic m8 till it whent tits up.

was going to go backto kazzalite but think ill give Ares a go as kazza is shit never have liked it pants good old underpants.

Ill b back and let u no how Ares is.

Regard's Partycan. :(

Well m8 thanks for the link but allready got it in me favorites as i get my dvd burner's firmware from there.

Anyway m8 coded avi file with winAvi , burnt the mommer with nero 6 as data.

Hear is the problem it plays in power dvd in the liteon and sony as i did it with slysoft as well, but and a big but when it starts up in power dvd it come's up as file

and then plays ok.

? Have i dune it right in burning it as DATA in niro 6 as triyed all the rest even shrick and it would not burn.

Cheers m8 for your help on this as ive only ever dune a 1 two 1 copy.

Regard's P.C :rolleyes:

Triyed m8 but crap nero 6 won't do it, it comes up with i need a plug in crap. Had to

install yet more software X-00m movie clone and burn it to a fooking dvd+r and then do a 1 to 1 copy with crap nero and that come up at the end saying it haden't burnt it right, but when i triyed it with power dvd it worked all the way to the end.

? movie clone takes to long m8 PANTS doing it to a dvd+r first as it only sees me

sony drive and not me fooking liteon, and the sony only likes some disk's that is y i have 2 burners.

Need a better program to burn after i have converted it the avi, nero is pants never had liked it the old Easy cd was better lol.

Any way i have one finished film :)

Regard's P.C

Well the dvd has gone t*ts up, i got it burnt to a dvd and it plays on my pc ok in power dvd but when i put it into my ps2 it plays but fram by fram and is going to slow m8,

Don't no if i should have changed some settings in winAvi and do it as a mpg2 file and not a dvd file wich i did it in or if i should of put it to pal from auto as well .

Anyone no and can halp me THANKS a pi$$ed off Partycan.

:(

• 3 weeks later...