what do you pay?

rainbowdemon

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IN ITALY 1.30 € a litre....5.20 € a gallon.....

......6,39 dollars a gallon!!!!!

Edited by Starfire

If thats figured in US funds, that would probably be about $7 Canadian. As it is with me being disabled, and the wife now driving 60 miles a day, at $9 an hour, I dont know how we are going to make it through the winter. That and the fact that she is self employed, with no Unimployment Insurance, and is soon going to be layed off in an area with high unemployment, it aint looking good.

GAH! good luck, Hunter, i hope you're wrong on this.

Saturday I filled up at a Hess for $3.05.9, then drove past another, an independent station, at $3.04.9. Later I drove past another independent that was closed for the evening that was $2.99.9!!!

I'm gonna try to make it back there with the truck today...

and my powers of postive thought go out to you Hunter

Things are finally hotting up here for petrol protests. The French, not ones to miss out on the chance to skive a day off work, will probably be doing the same.

Some are saying that it is a symbolic protest, just to remind the government of the 2000 protest, others are saying the whole plan will collapse.

Even so, people are panic buying.

I'm hoping for the best. It would be great to see the country come to a standstill like last time. Anything to make the government listen - not that they will, but it is nice to /try/.

Motorists are being urged not to panic-buy ahead of planned fuel tax protests, as queues of up to an hour are reported at some petrol stations.

The Fuel Lobby's Andrew Spence said no oil refinery blockades were planned so there was no need to stock up.

Sounds like I wasted nearly 10mins of my lunch break queuing for petrol <_>

it's nice to know you believe your gov't. :)

I put $99 in the Suburban today. The pump stopped but it was close to full so I didn't put in another credit card. Around here gas is $2.89 and up for premium......20 cents less for regular. My Suburban clatters on regular so I get hosed for the extra.

I put $99 in the Suburban today. The pump stopped but it was close to full so I didn't put in another credit card. Around here gas is $2.89 and up for premium......20 cents less for regular. My Suburban clatters on regular so I get hosed for the extra.

$3.08 for Super here in LA - my Mercedes likes expensive gasoline :(

Not bad, Dude. I figgered that your prices were more than 20 cents higher than ours.

I have to go into the jungle to get that rate :lol: If I went to Beverly Hills, super would cost $3.50-$3.75. A friend of mine saw a Supter HiTest (for sports cars) in Brentwood that topped at over $6! I aint goin there :wacko: