What Are You Listening To?

DudeAsInCool

Glenn Hughes (vocals & bass) & Pat Thrall (guitars) .....L.A blues authority vol 2 (1982)...."the boy can sing the blues"......he sure can......with some mean blues/rock lead playing by ex meatloaf guitarist pat thrall.....:)

post-193-1150438100_thumb.jpg

I love The Grand Wazoo :) Back in college, I remember suggesting the music professor play this for the class. He was ready to rip in to me and the song, until he heard it. :)

i`ve been making a couple of frank zappa mp3 cd`s for a mate who works on a drilling rig in some godforsaken place down south..all he has is his laptop and an mp3 player to keep him company..currently i`m working thru my zappa stuff (as you are CTC COMMAND)....at the moment listening to "gumbo variations" from "hot rats"..which is my all time favourite zappa album..this track ("gumbo variations") and "willie the pimp".... first wised me up to just what a brilliant guitarist and arranger that zappa was.....frank zappa is one of my gods....i kneel at his altar.... :) :)

post-193-1150718615_thumb.jpg

post-193-1150718632_thumb.jpg

"all along the watchtower"...dave matthews band from the dvd video "listener supported" (2000)... :)

dave matthews has done several versions of this hendrix classic with several different artists..including john poppa from blues traveller, trey anastasio and phish, also a live version with robin trower......

post-193-1150799474_thumb.jpg

post-193-1150799492_thumb.jpg

Miles Davis - Well, You Needn't [into-->] Fran-Dance

B000095IWG.02.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Taking a short break from Zappa--pretty much listened to Overnight Sensation all day up to now...

Done spent three hours

An' i ain't got a crumb

From the dinah-moe, dinah-moe, dinah-moe

From the dinah-moe humm

onite-sensation-b.jpg

"all along the watchtower"...dave matthews band from the dvd video "listener supported" (2000)... :)

dave matthews has done several versions of this hendrix classic with several different artists..including john poppa from blues traveller, trey anastasio and phish, also a live version with robin trower......

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: :D :D Dave Matthews Band :thumbsup::thumbsup: :D :D Oh Yeah, love my DMB, have heard them play it many times in concert :D :D :D and it is always a WONDERFUL SONG to behold.......

but actually listening to "Need Somebody To Love" Queen right now

Edited by moonglow