What Are You Listening To?

DudeAsInCool

OK Go - This Too Shall Pass

OK Go is a rock band originally from Chicago, Illinois, now residing in Los Angeles, California. Their latest album, Of the Blue Colour of the Sky, was just released.

If you want to know why the video isnt embeddable at Youtube, READ HERE

OK Go - This Too Shall Pass from OK Go on Vimeo.

Adore - Distorted Minds (Full Stream)

Adore is an electronic artist. He just premiered his new album today at Reddit and is getting a lot of attention. I particularly like the cut Those We Lost.

You can download the album HERE or for a limited time, HERE

post-9-1263957515_thumb.jpg

post-9-1263957574_thumb.jpg

Ellis One - Shower Song (Alex Parsons remix)

Alex Parsons, an electronic producer from the UK, just gave me a heads up about his latest work - a remix of the Minnesota band's pop hit. You can listen to it HERE

post-9-1264094796_thumb.jpg

Grizzly Bear - Boy From School (Hop Chip Cover)

Gorilla Vs. Bear has posted an mp3 from Grizzly Bear's Australian tour - you can get it THERE or over at JPs Blog if you haven't got it already

post-9-1264137925_thumb.jpg

Groove Armada - Shameless feat. Bryan Ferry

Groove Armada are an electronic duo from the UK. Bryan Ferry was the lead singer of Roxy Music. This cut is featured on Groove Armada's upcoming album, Black Light, which is due out in March. Rcrd Lbl is featuring the song for download today at their website.

David Byrne & Fatboy Slim featuring Santigold - “Please Don’t”

Got an email the other day from David Byrne regarding his latest project with Fatboy Slim, Here Lies Love, a musical story about Imelda Marcos and the woman who raised her and a nice free dowload, which you can learn about at David Byrne's website and @ Fader

post-9-1264139564_thumb.jpg

The Drive By Truckers - This Fucking Job

Stereogum has premiered the southern rockers latest single from their upcoming 8th album, The Big To Do, which will be released in March. Check out 'Gum's writeup and get the track HERE

01 "Daddy Learned to Fly"

02 "The Fourth Night of My Drinking"

03 "Birthday Boy"

04 "Drag The Lake Charlie"

05 "The Wig He Made Her Wear"

06 "You Got Another"

07 "This Fucking Job"

08 "Get Downtown"

09 "After the Scene Dies"

10 "(It's Gonna Be) I Told You So"

11 "Santa Fe"

12 "The Flying Wallendas"

13 "Eyes Like Glue"

post-9-1264201772_thumb.jpg

Tom Caruna presents Wu-Tang Vs. The Beatles From the album, The Magical Mystery Chambers.

A tip of the hat to Staires for the recommend

Save Me Dear

Cream

Mighty Healthy

Pantha Du Prince - Stick to My Side feat. Panda Bear from Animal Collective

Pantha Du Prince is a German techno producer. He just released a new 12" out in December entitled, "the splendour", and a new album, "black noise", will be out in February via rough trade records. Thanx to the Passion of Weiss and More Cowbell for the heads up.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Suzan

<font face="Verdana" size="1" color="#999999"><br/>right HEREfuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=58287736"]pantha du prince suzan[/url]<br/><object width="425px" height="360px" ><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"/><param name="wmode" value="transparent"/><param name="movie" value="http://mediaservices.myspace.com/services/media/embed.aspx/m=58287736,t=1,mt=video"/><embed'>http://mediaservices.myspace.com/services/media/embed.aspx/m=58287736,t=1,mt=video"/><embed src="http://mediaservices.myspace.com/services/media/embed.aspx/m=58287736,t=1,mt=video" width="425" height="360" allowFullScreen="true" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent"></embed></object><br/>pantha du prince | MySpace Music Videos</font>

You can stream the new album, black noise, courtesy of the label and Stereogum right HERE - the track list is on the image below

post-9-12648221473189_thumb.jpg

Florence and The Machine - You've Got the Love (The xx Remix)

Florence & The Machine are an alternative band from the UK. Check a few posts above for a profile on UKs XX.

My Favourite Colors - Every Time

My Favourite Colors is Pennsylvanian singer-songwriter Trevor Howarth's solo music project. This song is a cover of The Radio Department's song - you can download it at their website

post-9-1264320646.jpg

RadioHead - Lotus Flowers

New song ...

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Five By Five - Next Exit (1968)

Tracklist:

1.Fire

2.Share Your Love

3.Fruitstand Man

4.Ain't Gonna Be Your Fool No More

5.Soul Man

6.She Digs My Love

7.Shake A Tail Feather

8.Too Much Tomorrow

9.Nothing You Do

10.7 And 7 Is

11.Hush

Nice cover version of Jimi Hendrix's "Fire". Good album. Joe South's "Hush" is another excellent track. I like it as well as Deep Purple's version. Maybe even a little better.

Sitting on Top of the World (Live) - Cream

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

post-193-12648331951258_thumb.png