What Are You Listening To?

DudeAsInCool

Sennh - I Am With You (2009)

Sennh is an electronic dj from the Netherlands. This cut was released as a single.

Sébastien Schuller - The Border (2009)

Sébastien Schuller is an artist from France. His music is a fusion of acoustic, electronic and classical music. This cut is from his latest album, Evenfall, which was release last week.

Balanзoire

You can listen to the entire album @Lala via PITCHFORK

post-9-1243704106_thumb.jpg

The Big Pink - Velvet (2009)

The Big Pink is an electro-rock duo from London, England, comprised of multi-instrumentalists Robbie Furze and Milo Cordell. The video was directed by Rob Hawkins.

The Big Pink - Velvet from rob hawkins on Vimeo.

You can check out the Gang Gang Dance Mix @ FADER

Animal Collective - My Girls (2009)

This is the official video. The song appears on Merriweather Post Pavilion, which was just officially released by Domino Records. Regretfully missed their show in LA last night at The Wiltern :sad:

Bat For Lashes - Daniel (2009)

Bat for Lashes is the Natasha Khan, a singer-songwriter from Brighton, England. This song appears on her latest album, Two Suns. Pitchfork has named it one of the 'Best New Tracks of 2009'

E6E6E6
101010Opul3bjgOR

Daniel - Bat for Lashes

hmmm... so you like them after all.

I found the video after I found the audio stream - for whatever reason, once you post an Imeem stream, you can't re-edit -- so that is why i posted the video later.

FYI, haven't heard anything beyond that song - which is decent

You will shortly... like in about 30 minutes. :wink:

Michael Mayer

Michael Mayer is a dj and mixer from Germany, as well as the co-owner of Kompact Records.

Live @ DEMF 2007

Track List

1. Matzak - French Pop [Kickboxer]

2. Gui Boratto - Mr. Decay (Robert Babicz Universum Disco Mix) [Kompakt]

3. Simon Baker - Plastik [infant]

Live in Argentina

Thieves Like Us - Your Heart Feels

Thieves Like Us is an electronic pop band from France. This songs is from their self-titled ep. Thanx to GhostEnthusiast from Twitter for the find.

post-9-1243821251_thumb.jpg

lil Wayne ft. Eminem - Weezy Who? (Best Rapper Alive)

Lil Wayne just posted this on Twitter, so I thought I'd check it out.

M83 - Lower Your Eyelids to Die with the Sun

From their 2005 album, Before The Dawn Heels Us.

And here is a repost of M83s performance of the song with the LA Symphony, which luckily I was fortunate to see

Andrew Bird - See the Enemy (reworking of "Anonanimal") (2009)

This cut appears on B-side of his new ep, Fitz & The Dizzyspells. You can check it out at I Guess I'm Floating - thank you, Nathaniel - and Alexxisis at Twitter for the head's up.

post-9-1243836295_thumb.jpg

Fever Ray - Triangle Walks (2009)

Fever Ray is Karin Dreijer Andersson of the Knife's solo effort.

BooHoo Remix

UK producer BooHoohas just released a nice variation on the tune - you can find it at Gorilla Vs. Bear, which are premiering the mix today. Thanks to Chris Cantalini at GvsB for the heads up.

Deportees - Line of Fire (2009)

Deportees is a new indie band from Sweden, which was formed by two sets of brothers; Peder and Anders Stenberg and Jonas and Mattias Lidström. This cut is from their 2008 album, Damaged Goods.

E6E6E6
101010qBkd6H8rWZ

Line Of Fire - Deportees

Alexi Murdoch - Song For You (2006)

Alexi Murdoch is a London-born, Scottish-bred, singer-songwriter. This song appears on Time for Consequences, which was released in 2006. His latest album, Towards the Sun, is in Limited Edition release.

post-9-1244055848_thumb.jpg

Sharon Jones & The Dap Kings - Inspiration Information

Sharon Jones and the Dap Kings are a soul and funk band. This song is a cover of the Shuggie Otis classic - it appears on the album, Dark Was The Night, which was released in February on 4AD Records.

The Knife - Silent Shout

This is the title cut for the Swedish electronic duo's 2006 album.

Patrick Wolf - Who Will (Buffetlibre Remix)

Who Will appears on Patrick's limited edition ep, The Bachelor, which is out this month from Rough Trade Records.

BuffetLibre is an electronic producer from Spain. You can listen/download the mix at the Nerdy Frame music blog

post-9-1244084369_thumb.jpg