What Are You Listening To?

DudeAsInCool

Bobby Byrd - I Know You Got Soul

"I Know You Got Soul" is a song recorded by Bobby Byrd with James Brown's band The J.B.'s. The recording was produced by Brown and released as a single in 1971.

The Annuals area an alternative band from Raleigh, North Carolina. 'Sore' appears on their latest album, Wet Zoo, which was just released. You can also watch the VIDEO, courtesy of Stereogum.

post-9-1207274845_thumb.jpg

The Accidental - Brave New World (Benge Mix) - 2008

The Accidental are an experimental band out of the UK. This song appears on the flip side of their new single, Knock Knock (Tunng Mix), from Norman Records. You can sample more of the band's music over at MySpace.

post-9-1207443129.jpg

post-9-1207443178_thumb.jpg

Sun Kil Moon - Tonight In Bilbao. This cut is from their latest album, 'April', which was just released

post-9-1207502955_thumb.jpg

M83 - Graveyard Girl. This song is a bit more pop than what one would expect from M83, but I like it just the same. Graveyard Girl is off their new album, Saturday + Youth, which is out from Mute on April 14th.

Electric Indian - Keem-O-Sabe (1969)

Instrumental album

01 Keem-O-Sabe

02 I Heard It Through The Grapvine

03 Spinning Wheel

04 Storm Warning

05 Rain Dance

06 Geronimo

07 Only The Strong Survive

08 My Cherie Amour

09 What Does It Take To Win Your Love

10 1-2-3

post-269-1208145035_thumb.jpg

Death Cab For Cutie - I Will Possess Your Heart (2008)

This is their new single from their upcoming new album, NARROW STAIRS.

Sennh - I Am With You. Sennh hail from the Netherlands - this is the title track from their new album, which is a mixture of indie and electronic sounds.

post-9-1208570147.jpg