08 - The Locket

09 - Christmas In The Country

10 - It's Christmas Once Again

11 - O Holy Night

12 - The Secret Of Christmas

13 - The Lord's Prayer

14 - True Love

15 - Santa Claus Is Coming To Town

2007 release by Marie. She gets lots of help from her brothers on this album.

post-269-1197269828_thumb.jpg

You should put that in the Xmas songs thread! Find It Here :)

I put it over there but I'll leave it here as well. If I delete it your comment will look stupid. On the other hand, nothing new there. :lol:

Ho, Ho, Ho Dude!!

It's been Christmas music here today. Tomorrow the wifey will be at work and I can play some regular music. Maybe I'll even play some premium music. :)

If I delete it your comment will look stupid. On the other hand, nothing new there. :lol:

I didn't even get a come back out of dude. I'm getting so old I can't even start shit anymore. :(

Now playing:

Chip Taylor - Gasoline (1971)

Chip wrote "Wild Thing" for the Troggs, "Try A Little Bit Harder" for Janis Joplin and "Angel Of The Morning" which was a hit for Merrilee Rush & The Turnabouts in the 60's and later for Juice Newton.

I didn't even get a come back out of dude. I'm getting so old I can't even start shit anymore. :(

Now playing:

Chip Taylor - Gasoline (1971)

Chip wrote "Wild Thing" for the Troggs, "Try A Little Bit Harder" for Janis Joplin and "Angel Of The Morning" which was a hit for Merrilee Rush & The Turnabouts in the 60's and later for Juice Newton.

Yes you did... I sent you a xmas goat :)

The Lions is the result of an impromptu recording session featuring members of Breakestra, Connie Price and the Keystones, Rhythm Roots All-Stars, Sound Directions, Plant Life, Macy Gray and more. Gathering at Orgone's Killion Studios in Los Angeles to lay down Jamaican inspired tracks the grooves combining riddims and dub mixing techniques with the global sounds of Ethiopia, Colombia, and Africa

The Lions - Jungle Struttin'

post-9-1197449003.jpg

Scott Hansen is Tycho, an ambient artist from San Francisco, who also records sometimes under ISO50 - His new single below, The Daydream, is brilliant stuff, I think you will agree. Listen to more at MySpace.

post-9-1197656036_thumb.jpg

post-9-1197656071_thumb.jpg

Chuck Prophet is an American singer, songwriter and electric guitarist based in San Francisco. He was formerly a member of the group Green on Red and has worked as a sideman or session musician with artists including Bob Neuwirth, Kelly Willis, Warren Zevon, Jonathan Richman, and Cake.

Aesop Rock - None Shall Pass

The album is good. Aesop was already a departure from mainstream hip-hop, but on this one, he went out on a limb and ditched El-P's production.

Some people who like a more techy sound may enjoy this album thoroughly. On top of that, Aesop is nearly unparalleled in lyrical delivery.

Edited by Excrement_Cranium