What Are You Listening To?

DudeAsInCool

Do you have that as a mp3 or in a lossless format such as flac or ape?? :lol:

I shoulda known...you like that 'swishy' stuff :lol:

I'm going to bed. It's 3am in the trailer park but I'm not sure what time it is down the street.

btw I bought an 8cd boxset entitled "Atlantic Rhythm & Blues 1947-1974" on ebay. I had it on the hard drive that crashed and haven't been able to find it in cyberspace again so I bought the set.

Eat your heart out. :lol:

I'm going to bed. It's 3am in the trailer park but I'm not sure what time it is down the street.

btw I bought an 8cd boxset entitled "Atlantic Rhythm & Blues 1947-1974" on ebay. I had it on the hard drive that crashed and haven't been able to find it in cyberspace again so I bought the set.

Eat your heart out. :lol:

Thank God - I was worried about the recording industry going broke - you probably fed a few hungry mouths with that altruistic gesture.

Patrick Watson - Close to Paradise

post-133-1186914734_thumb.jpg

Do you have that as a mp3 or in a lossless format such as flac or ape?? :lol:

As a matter of fact... I do

Enjoy! :D

Edited by Umma

Patrick Watson - Close to Paradise

post-133-1186914734_thumb.jpg

As a matter of fact... I do

Enjoy! :D

<embed src="http://www.stanford.edu/~dattorro/Tin/DishWasher.mp3" autostart="false">

That's special!! :lol:

Sounds like a Kenmore. I don't believe it is a Maytag or a GE but it may be a Whirlpool. Hard to tell 4sure. :)

Thank God - I was worried about the recording industry going broke - you probably fed a few hungry mouths with that altruistic gesture.

Not really. I'm not an altruistic kind of guy but I frequently make gestures however. :lol:

I bought it on Ebay from a guy that bought it on Ebay. He ripped it and then sold it again, which is what I intend to do. The same set will get sold repeatedly. I wish he would have shared his rip and I could have just sent him some money for his trouble and it would have saved me the trouble of ripping it.

Not really. I never sell on Ebay but I have bought some cds and vinyl albums. Out of about 100 transactions I have been a little dissatisfied with only a couple. I have picked up some very nice vinyl from Ebay.

I do believe that the seller of the boxset I just bought did in fact rip the set and then put it up on Ebay. It has the appearance of being "played once" and the cd inserts appear to have been removed and replaced in jewel cases. My printer also scans/copies/faxes but I never use it for anything other than printing. I need to get my son to show me how to use the other functions so I can rip the artwork from albums. Ripping the music is noooooooo problem. :)

Benevolence and altruism are not among my character flaws. I consider myself more of a gentler, kinder, compassionate conservative, chicken shit bastard if you want to know the truth. :happy:

Benevolence and altruism are not among my character flaws. I consider myself more of a gentler, kinder, compassionate conservative, chicken shit bastard if you want to know the truth

=s LIBERAL! :lol: