Led Zeppelin

rainbowdemon

Led Zeppelin I was their best album - when it came out, it blew everything else off the map I was going to go to their first concert, which I think was in DC - they were touring with Jeff Beck - poor Jeff :lol: Wish I had gone... :(

I think the first album was so fresh, that it made the others pale in comparison - even though 2 and 4 were arguably just as good. I dont think there is a bad Zeppelin album, so why choose a worst

so why choose a worst

Because he was voting in every category on the ballot (tip: there are only 2) :lol:

Kinda like when I voted a straight Republican ticket. I wanted to make sure I didn't waste my chance to vote against every lousy Democrat on the ballot. Please delete "lousy" in the preceding sentence. It is improper English. I used a double negative. Everybody knows lousy and Democrat are synonymous terms just as liberal and retarded can be used interchangeably. :lol:

liberal and retarded can be used interchangeably. :lol:

Yes, the Republicans are so clear on the definition, they changed it to the mentaility of the President - but in fact, the definition of Liberal in Funk and Wagnall's is too heavy for the right wing nuts to interpret :lol:

They appear to be tone deaf, too - they think Donny Osmond is hipper than Zeppelin, probably because he's about the only person who will perform at their innaugurations

:righteousdude:

QUOTE (DudeAsInCool @ Aug 21 2005, 07:39 PM)

so why choose a worst

Redneck4sure

Because he was voting in every category on the ballot (tip: there are only 2) :lol:

Better Tip: It's a dumb poll :lol:

Funk and Wagnall is a girlie man dictionary. Real men use Webster's. :lol:

and how exactly is your idol, your fearless ultra-masculine (LOL!!! that swagger!!!) leader, the preznit not being a girlieman by hiding from cindy sheehan? he's been shitting his and karlrove's trousers since she stepped up. going further, how exactly is he showing courage or whatever by refusing to hear anyone's opposing viewpoints? haha, he's chickenshit and you know it. :)

back OT, kinda: pet man sent me this, this morning and all i can say is THEY'RE STILL DOING THAT SHIT? :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

zeppelin1 blew me away when it came out, they were like god to me back then,, i been playing musical instruments 'bout 31 years started at13, my favorite zep tune has to be the guitar work Page came up with in The Rain Song. the arrangment still blows me away.. nobody ever reconizes Page's acoustic work.. he was awsome

Edited by MrBag

• 2 months later...