wot's up for the weekend? 19. aug

slum_goddess

we do NOTHING again, YAY! no anxiety to catch damn trains/planes, no packing, no last minute decisions, just relaxing on our new red sofa and admiring the LR, and after over a year, all i can say is FINALLY! :lol: we have lots of Absinthe to drink, lots of thwooping to do, lots of playing w/Hunter &c.

yesterday, i stuck him (Hunter, not pet man) into the soft carrier and took him down whiteladies road to the pet shop, bought him a little harness and some new toys including this huge furry dangly thing. yesterday i hung it through one of the door handles and he's been knocking himself out--whenever he jumps high enough to knock the hook off the handle, he parades the damn thing through the rooms (and now we can't say 'the spider' in front of him anymore, cause he looks for it and whines--we had to hide it before we crashed last night).

yesterday, i stuck him (Hunter, not pet man)

Whew, I was worried for the guy.

I'll be living as naturally as possible until Sunday night.

flying down to our capital city wellington tomorrow to do some policy work for some old political mates from my past..fly back early monday morning....probably feeling very tired....those politicos know how to party!.... :)

method, are you ok?

flying down to our capital city wellington tomorrow

do you dig flying? (on aeroplanes). my fave part is when it lifts off the runway, that rushhhhhhh. :)

Im gonna go see a sneak of my friend's film tonite at his house... Otherwise, I am going to try and get some sun and do some reading...

a big potato-style *HUG* for method... hope you feel better soon, whatever it is...

this weekend... dad's birthday is today, family reunion and more family stuff tomorrow... the rest of tomorrow is a day for my friend and i to just hang out... sunday... ren fest... :D

sometime i'd like to see the guy i'm seeing... he leaves for iraq on wednesday. i think thats what monday and tuesday are going to consist of... just us. i hope anyways.

Tonight we're having a welcome back to school party with a punk rocker theme (ooooh...girls in punk clothes...best party idea ever). Saturday i'm hanging out with the gf's family all day (hungover probably), and sunday i'll be getting ready for classes which start monday. oh god i'm not looking forward to monday.

Method - No point in takling to me or slum as we will just say it is Bush's fault, but there are plenty of people here who you can talk to. I'm thinking of you and hope it works out :(

On a more selfish note - 12 days on the trot this week for me.

More positively, I will be winning the lottery. My money has been on the Lost numbers all month. There has been 3 plane crashes in that time, so not long now :)

Packing. all our stuff. to move. yay.

third time for me in 11 months. :hyper:

closing on this house in Coventry RI hopefully next week. & get the f out of dodge. before i shoot someone. (at least that's what the upstairs neigbor rhinks i want to do to him, that is what he said to our landlord. Just because I talk to Redneck and more probably importantly because douchebag idiot upstairs neighbor saw my [unloaded] shotguns in the basement. And which i don;t want to actually. Shoot him, that is. Just beat him senseless with a pipe)

anyway this might be your other "3" thing, Malicious, this move of ours-- So go go gadget lottery!

Method, hope things get better. Actually, I am certain they will, all platitudes aside. Everything's temporary, man, including how you're feeling right now.

Tonight we're having a welcome back to school party with a punk rocker theme (ooooh...girls in punk clothes...best party idea ever).

strangely enough, there are girls who dress like that every day...i'm just sayin' :)

I don't know.....Slum we can drink Absinthe together on your sofa?

*hic!* of course. :lol:

Packing.  all our stuff.  to move.  yay.

third time for me in 11 months.  :hyper:

*sigh* i'm hoping i won't be moving again any time soon, i'm sick of it. good luck on your house and i hope the move's easy for all of you.

method, my dad always told me whenever i was upset 'this too shall pass.' it might not feel like it now, but eventually it does.

rainbowdemon, you're smoking? (i thought you dint anymore)