the goddess bunny

slum_goddess

WTF?

(Dude, do you know this Hollywood person?)

She not only appears anorexic, but she appears to have some kind of debilibating disease. If so, then her performance should be applauded for her courage... But, Jesus... :wacko:

Well that was fun.

I wasn't paying attention and only after loading the page in another tab did I realize it was a QuickTime movie.

I normally don't bother with movies, but things went from "eh" to bad when FireFox decided to crash.

I don't know if anyone else had any problems but I have to say that experience sucked gazelle testicles.

I's probably a bug with my version of QuickTime.

but then Im on a Mac, and quicktime is a mac program

Not really.

The development process is so far along that the coding should be pretty solid for all supported platforms.

The whole error is probably specific to my machine and probably has to do with the fact that I was using FireFox. I'm now guessing it's a QT/FF compatability issue.

'Johnnie Baima is a little person who was struck by polio and severely abused as a boy; as an adult he became a drag queen and changed his name to Sandie Crisp and as Crisp, gained an enormous following in the Hollywood gay and transgendered subculture.

'The Goddess Bunny is both the name of his alter-ego and the name of a documentary that covered his life.' from wikipedia, metafilter comments here, info about entire film here.

the reason i posted this was cause since i was a kid, i've been very interested in those who are in any way different than the accepted norm. :)

'Johnnie Baima is a little person who was struck by polio and severely abused as a boy;

As I guessed above - pretty courageous under the circumstances... but I would never have guessed this was a drag queen.. :o

exactly, Dude. when i was a little kid, my aunt took me to coney island and the way she used to tell it, i couldn't be moved away from the freakshows...i don't remember that but i do remember being fascinated, talking to the alligator lady and the elephant man (skin conditions) and some of the others, really digging that they had the balls to be stared at (totally not getting that they prolly couldn't get a regular gig due to the disruptive atmosphere that prolly would result).

I just don't understand the original site. Are they a documentary channel type group, or a "look at the fucking oddity and laugh" group?

I suspected the latter and was disgusted.

you mean the sterilecowboys site? dunno, can't tell, i had a LOT of sites to pick from and that was the first one to come up (it never occurred to me to laugh though).

oh i know you weren't passing judgment (and would be clearer if you were). i was trying to answer your question; i went to the sterilecowboys site/homepage (which i dint do before) to check it out, just to see (they need a usability person there badly, lol)

you already have two beautiful daughters! (but if you wanna have kittens or puppydogs or ferrets, i'm there) :)

ferrets it is. now how are we gonna handle the long distance, um...sowing of the seed? :lol:

YAY DUDE AND HIS BASTARD KIDS! c'mon, Dude, how do you do it? :lol: