Holy Shit!

method77

I finally have DSL!!!!!!!

I wanna cry...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

I've flat adsl at 4.8 Mbps

Edited by Starfire

Method, when I first got DSL, I downloaded a song I already had just to see it work. I almost pissed myself watching the progress bar. You're going to love it!! This is going to open up the internet to you. Now you can d/l movies, games, software, and whatever else you want. And I know that you will only d/l legal things too.

:yup: ;)

:frog::frog::frog: :frog: Cool Method! :frog::frog::frog::frog:

The only good thing about moving last year, was that I finally got a REAL internet connection. To go from being able to read threads filled with pictures (maybe) sometime later the same day that you open them to just watching your screen fill with graphics...to be able to stream...to be able to crank up that old DL rate on slsk and watch them lil babies just POUR into your hard drive...

Methinks your next investment should be a huge external mass storage unit for all those mp3's, mpegs and internet pron you now have at your fingertips :lol:

Edited by CTC Command

The first piece of important Greek history in over 2000 years!

:lol: yay Method! finally! let there be dancing in the street and all :) watch those progress bars zip by :lol:

I finally have DSL!!!!!!!

I wanna cry...

hub's still open if you need something to fill up those fat new pipes

I stopped coming in the hub cause I'm rarely home in the summer and had to turn it off + the bills were too high. Now the PC stays on :hyper:

I also have to connect the other PC online

Now the PC stays on  :hyper:

:)