Let's Talk Turkey

DudeAsInCool

What Are You Eating After ThanxGiving Day?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. What Are You Eating After ThanxGiving Day?

• Leftover Turkey With All the Trimmings
    • Still Ham'n It Up With In-Laws
    • Chicken - We're Poor
    • Its Deer Hunting Season; WhatDoYaThink?
    • Hanniball Lecter Special
    • Veggies - Save the Turkeys!
    • Atkin's Diet- No Bread!
    • Pumpkin & Pecan Pie - Yumm
    • Reggie's Special
    • Tumms!

I'll be cooking both turkey and ham this year for the family. I'm 3 weeks deep into the Atkins diet though, so all the sweets are out for me. I may slip a little and eat some fruit, though......and definitely cranberry sauce with the turkey. It wouldn't be T'Giving without that!

8 options. ;)

8 options on a poll and none of them make reference to the fact that Thanksgiving was a month and a half ago.

Well, in canada anyway.

Look again, Cheap...

Hmmm, you are making me hungry, Kooper. I'm going over to a friends house for a smorgasboard of ham, turkey, enchiladas, cranberry sauce, mashed pototoes and gravy, asparagus, salad, pumpkin pudding with whipped topping, pumpkin and pecan pies... and football, or course.

Edited by DudeAsInCool

I am probably going to 'ham it up.' I could have gone for the turkey but my 'inlaws' wanted to visit and they are full blown jew (my girlfriend does not care) so Ham it is.

LOL.

And already married... :)

I am headed up to my grandparents and I know my grandma is going to hook it up with a turkey (unless I end up deep frying it) and a ham, plus I know she is going to have chicken and dumplins, green bean caserole, potato salad, dressing (and I am bringing an oyster dressing) fruit salad, pecan pie, and choclate pie. Then after we eat we will sit around and watch football and pass out. LOL

couldn't pick my menu from the poll, just another day for me ... but a day off from work ... yeah!! thankful for that ... wishing you all a great day today, whoever this day finds you with ... whatever this day finds you eating or doing ... :)