Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Welcome Guest!

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

BLACK LIVES MATTER! ×
BLACK LIVES MATTER!
DudeAsInCool

Happy July 4th Weekend, Everyone

It's barbq and movie time here in the states. Wassup for everyone?

Extremely hot day today. My car temperature showed 41!

I will work of course all weekend

wintery conditions.....clear, crisp..busy at moment with house renovations..just installed old (reconditioned) coalrange built in 1881..connected up to wetback system (hot water tank)...no more high energy bills for us!! :) :)..not much chance to do much posting on bk at moment..i`ll be allocated some beatking time soon according to my missus..... :lol::lol:

post-15-1120257557.jpg

Watch some of the Live 8 concert.....maybe have a cookout with my little bro....other than that nothing!

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!

very nice, kiwi...are the blue and white dishes Delft?

we thought we'd go up to Edinburgh for G8 but changed our minds at the last minute (work) so we're not doing anything special, a good thing, gotta recharge for the next assault. :)

Enjoy celebrating kicking those evil English butts!

Just another weekend here. Had a job interview yesterday, which I will find out about next week. Not sure how much I want the job though.

Otherwise just generally busy with this and that.

Have a good weekend all!

in truth, i never thought of 'the english' on 4th of july, my history teachers did such a shitty job (BOOOOR-ING!) now i wish i'd paid attention despite them. it was all dates which i'd puke up for tests and then immediately forget a few hours later.

Last night grandson Jimmy and his All-Star team won the 7 & 8 year old division Kentucky district championship, so the holiday weekend got off with a bang for us. We had a pizza bash afterward and I cleaned Jimmy's clock on the pool table :lol:

In about 12 hours, 11 year old grandson Patrick and his All-Star team begin their district championship tournament. Another baseball weekend here.

in truth, i never thought of 'the english' on 4th of july, my history teachers did such a shitty job (BOOOOR-ING!) now i wish i'd paid attention despite them. it was all dates which i'd puke up for tests and then immediately forget a few hours later.

Historians often get it wrong. You always hear that the Americans won, but ultimately the British just beat themselves :P :lol:

Historians often get it wrong. You always hear that the Americans won, but ultimately the British just beat themselves :P :lol:

:lol:

No offense, but marching down the road in bright red uniforms is not a very good move.

CMF04HGDieHards1SmallLoRes.jpg

marching down the road in bright red uniforms is not a very good move.

Nor was sailing to another continent to get away from religious nut-job leaders. How is that working out for you? :lol:

Edited by Malicious Intent

Nor was sailing to another continent to get away from religious nut-job leaders. How is that working out for you? :lol:

Fair enough!!

:D

Just to make it clear that I'm just playing:

usflag.jpg

fifeanddrum.jpg

DeclarationIndep.jpg

it's a proud day for America and nothing can take that away :Here's to you:

it's a proud day for America and nothing can take that away

Well.....almost nothing..... :(

post-15-1120334567.jpg

very nice, kiwi...are the blue and white dishes Delft?

we thought we'd go up to Edinburgh for G8 but changed our minds at the last minute (work) so we're not doing anything special, a good thing, gotta recharge for the next assault. :)

i think so..my missus had them sent up from somewhere or other..i`m too frightened to ask...especially how much they cost.... :blink::o :)

Just to make it clear that I'm just playing:

usflag.jpg

fifeanddrum.jpg

DeclarationIndep.jpg

it's a proud day for America and nothing can take that away :Here's to you:

I know, bud. I was just kind of yanking your chain a little too!!

<_>

Today ...I didn't do shit other than laundry, but then I didn't even fold it LOL.

Tomorrow...same thing....sittin on my ass, I might clean my pool.

Monday, I will most likely sleep all day and then watch some pretties that night.

YOU! GO! AMBER! :lol:

:lol: even though i knew you were playing, i'd have been a bit more than upset (jealousy) if i weren't here. :)

btw, if i were back in NY i'd definitely have stolen a flag (my first) and i'd be flying it upside-down: 'The flying of your Flag upside-down represents that you see "This Country IS In Crisis" This flag shall remain tattered and upside down as a sign of Constitutional distress!' (nb: not recommended for red-staters unless you're ready to get the shit beaten outta you)

Friday: had a dentist appointment, might need a root canal. Worked 12-10.

Saturday: worked 6am-about 330pm, then 6-8pm.

Today: worked 6am-230pm.

i took a nap.

now i'm not doing a damn thing and nobody can make me.

also avoiding any calls from work, if any come.

I would too if I had those hours to work...DANG GIRL! Grab a beer and chill it. :smokin:

..and we just did in the rugby test last night.....

:lol:

Happy 4th July to the Americans!