Janet Out At Grammy's/justin Out Of Probowl

Janet Out Of Grammys!

February 4, 2004

Janet Jackson's peep show is still getting plenty of play, and Access Hollywood has learned that Janet will not be appearing at Sunday's Grammy Awards.

Miss Jackson finally faced the music for her Super Bowl 'flashdance,' saying she was wrong for making a last minute change to her performance.

JUSTIN & JC SPEAK!

"I am really sorry if I offended anyone. That was truly not my intention, " said Jackson in a broadcast statement.

The "wardrobe malfunction" put the singer's camp in overdrive prompting her publicist to create a premeditated taped message available to media outlets. Janet recorded the video statement in Los Angeles Tuesday night and then released it at 10:30 p.m PST.

Janet shot the public apology just after her Essence Magazine cover shoot with Mary J. Blige and Beyonce.

Janet was set to introduce the Luther Vandross Tribute at the Grammys, but CBS has allegedly rescinded the invitation.

In response to the Super Bowl slip, CBS will air the Grammys with up to a five-minute delay so that nothing questionable will make it on the air. And for the first time ever, ABC may implement a five-second delay when they broadcast the Academy Awards.

Some stars were weighing in on Janet's peek-a-boo performance at the premiere of Adam Sandler and Drew Barrymore's "50 First Dates."

Comedian Jon Lovitz told Access Hollywood's Shaun Robinson that Justin's "revealing" strip was indeed unintentional.

"You think it was a wardrobe malfunction?" Shaun asked Jon.

"That's exactly what it was. That's just a fact. Adam Sandler's manager Sandy Warnick was at the Super Bowl with the wardrobe person when it happened," explained Jon. "She freaked out and said, 'Oh no!' because it wasn't supposed to happen. She had that red thing underneath but it got ripped away -- that's all."

Meanwhile, Justin Timberlake broke his silence to the press for the first time since the incident.

http://www.accesshollywood.com/entertainme...509/detail.html

I'll just add it here rather than create another damn story about this on the front page.

Apparently she has been banned from the grammys.

link

What shite. Isn't he still performing at the Grammys? I guess he just has too much influence right now, or what?