Wassup for the Weekend - June 3, 2005

DudeAsInCool

It's spring cleaning for me - I have already started by watering the yard. Today is a reading day - if I get thorugh that, my weekend is clear for some mischief ;)

by the way...

I went to watch my favorite group, Thievery Corporation last night but it was raining like never before and the gig was fookin cancelled. Soaking wet, we came back home. Rescheduled for July 26

Today...nothing...maybe iron work shirt for tomorrow

Saturday.....working ticket sales for the Rolling Stones in the morning and then a Comets game.

Sunday....off.....it's my b-day so I am doing NOTHING!! Might get together with some friends.....

More youth baseball games Saturday and Sunday.....might manage to go see a movie if I get a chance....Cinderella Man is one to see, from all reports.

Im hearing good things about Crash...

w00t! summer vacation! it was our last day of school today....

Congrats, dude! :good job: :hyper:

I'm flying into Dallas to see a friend for a few days. Leaving Saturday night, coming back Monday night. I just need to get away from everything, even if it's only a few days. The last week has consisted of working 6am-2pm Saturday through Saturday.... it's not fun. I had one day off though... all I did was sleep.

Tell Beatfactory to get his ass back on here, I never see him post.

lol, where to begin? friday we flew up to Manchester and met Alma and Nomad at Saffron's, met up w/about 20 people we haven't seen in ages and went to see the band, ended up partying w/them at Saffron's roof barbecue, drove from Manc to Bristol yesterday and caught the band again, another great gig ending when D Wayne singled out the Bristol Posse, we couldn't quit laughing our asses off, brought people back here (most of whom are still sleeping, air mattresses and sleeping bags in the LR behind me--WAKE UP, FUCKERS! :lol:), anyway, another fantastic tour is over (we might drive over to wychwood later and catch them again, asked to a party, dunno if we'll have the strength to go).

winter storms lashing the country...

did i mention it's like 10C at night (50F) and about 20 (70ish) during the day?

If you see a drooling old man wearing a T-shirt saying "Goats need love too" at the airport, tell Redneck hello for all of us....

:lol::lol::lol: i just shouted YES! and coffee went all over, i think i woke the house up, serves them right :lol:

If you see a drooling old man wearing a T-shirt saying "Goats need love too" at the airport, tell Redneck hello for all of us....

:lol:

friday night in Manc, a few hours later we're tripped out and smoking on the sofa and mah main man mr D Wayne Love says to us 'i can't believe you're living in England' and i went 'we came here to be w/you' :lol: dunno if he heard me LOL. :wub:

post-59-1118049871.jpg

Nada really. Friday night helped my buddy track down his drunken wife, who didn't want to be found.

Fun comes Wednesday. Heading down to Portland, OR for a few days of R&R with my friend who moved down there for his Bachelor's/Masters/PHD studies. It was more a descision of his girlfriend moving there from Philly, but it works for him.