Wassup for the Weekend - 5/27/05

DudeAsInCool

Memorial Day in the states is next tuesday, the 31th, but most people are taking a long 5 day weekend! :) How about joining in the celebration?

:( working....4 graduations on friday and 5 (that's in a row!!!) on saturday and on Sunday I have the Comets game. I have monday off, I plan to sleep in!!

I got a little bonus yesterday. Not much, but I wasn't with the company for much of the financial year it was rewarded for. I'm going to spend it on taking my family out for a meal.

Bank holiday on monday here too. Sadly I'm working nights, finishing Monday morning. It's been a 7 day week this week - but I then have 5 days off - not even on call!

DAIC, moodyblue and LOTD - Enjoy your Monday off.

Moodyblue and LOTD - sounds like you will need it off

Moodyblue - Think of all the happy faces :)

DAIC - 5 days?? lazy sod!

Potato - Fix life in a weekend? Good luck with that!

we were in 3 countries yesterday, i'm so stoked. saw the alabama 3 in cardiff w/captain paranoid, had a blast backstage and at the gig, trained to bristol yesterday morning and then plane to edinburgh--the meeting of the minds :lol: we haven't seen our friends since xmas 03 and we've been having a blast *thwoop* *glug glug glug* :lol: plus it was 24C (about 80F) in bristol when we left and an hour later off the plane in scotland and i've been freezing my ass off (9C, about 48 and then it went down to like 3 last night). :)

yea... thanks. so far it's just slowly exploding... :(

Better that its exploding instead of imploding :)

How was the show?

LOL, where to begin? in a word, 'fantastic' (but that's all their shows). it was my dream gig (captain paranoid and the delusions opening for them). we couldn't dance because it was so packed, we walked into the venue w/Orlando (keyboard player), instant street cred, wheeee! and we got invited backstage by D Wayne the second we set foot at the bar, partied w/the band before they went on; i'm still flying high. two more gigs coming up next weekend; we should've signed on for the entire tour, poor us. :)

post-59-1117444684.jpg

:lol: on to the weekend (manchester and bristol, maybe wychwood) :lol:

post-59-1117480428.jpg

another

post-59-1117480478.jpg

one more. :)

post-59-1117480546.jpg

the last, i promise :lol:

post-59-1117480647.jpg

thank you, guys. (my 'hee hee' came back this weekend as well, it's been missing since Peter died but i'm so pleased to say the giddy part of me is back) :) ps: poor you all, to have to suffer my idiocy.