The Wizard's Suggestions

Undying Wizard

DudeAsInCool asked me if I could help out in the metal forum

so I thought I could suggest some metal bands ( I listen to older metal not that Korn sounding crap )

todays Band is " Incantation " good album by them is 'Diabolical Conquest'

I have not seen thier music for download , I have to buy it to hear it and is very very hard to get.

anyone that want to hear them and cant find thier music I would be glad to help , I know for a fact the RIAA wouldent give a crap about thier music bein givin away

thats todays band

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a few metal records (yes LPs) in my collection. Judas Priest, King Diamond, Queenryche, Paradise Lost, Sepultura just to name a few. Sometimes Tool makes my day but I'd like to check out some more. Keep it up Wizard

Absolutely, give us some more.

BTW, I found Incantation on fasttrack with 25 results. Not a big presence, but very few are multi-sources so it amounts to a fair number of tunes.

I will take this opportunity to steal a little of Undying's thunder. I consider myself a true metal audiophile. I currently have 700+ CD's and over 400 cassettes. I would say greater than 80% of it is metal. if someone wishes to top this, go ahead. This isn't a challenge. I stay on top of the metal scene and along with suggesting new bands, I am open to hearing about new bands. I have the majority of my collection listed in a Word file but it hasn't been updated as of late. I need to do so as it has grown a bit over the past year. I look forward to sharing much in the metal moshpit with you members.

I too have spent a lot of time listening to metal for the last 20 years.

Some of the music I have in my collection:

Metal Church, Mercyful Fate, Misfits(may fall under punk), Testament, Annihalator, Grim Reaper, Onslaught, Overkill, Alice in chains, Trouble, Death Angel, Slayer, there are so many more. I'll post more when they come to me. Unfortunatley most of my collection is on cassettes Arggh! I do have some vinyl as well. Have any of ya ever checked out www.knac.com ? I have it playing most of the time when I am home. They still have some of the old Dj's from the past. Peace

well it's that time again, today I thought Id try somthing diffrent and name a band that is on the net for download, and hard to find a music at stores

today's band is " Brujeria " no album name cause I dont know em

this band is slightly new to me, I went to TJ (mexico) one night and seen somone wearing a t-shirt by this band, so when I got home I downloaded a song. the words are in spanish but the music is pretty good most songs are slightly over 1 min long so thier short but there are some 3-5 min songs. I have not found an album by them at stores ( havent looked hard tho ) Im sure you can find em on the net.

thats todays suggestion, ( I dont know if I can keep this as a every day thing but I'll try I know about alot of bands no one knows, guess I should put some not so rare also soon to mix things up a bit )

ok enjoy tomorrow I have a really rare band instored

Here are some Classic metal bands that arent being heard anymoree

Blue Cheer - the loudest band ever they hailed from SF in the 60s Out of Focus was the signature song

The Mc5 - the most political metal band ever Detroit 60s Kick Out the Jams (Mother Fucker)

Grand Funk Railroad - Frank Zappa produced one of their albums They were pretty popular for awhile

The Troggs were not really a metal band 60s England but their song Wild Thing Was

I will try to think of some more of the progenitors of the genre...

well it's that time again, today I thought Id try somthing diffrent and name a band that is on the net for download, and hard to find a music at stores

today's band is " Brujeria " no album name cause I dont know em

this band is slightly new to me, I went to TJ (mexico) one night and seen somone wearing a t-shirt by this band, so when I got home I downloaded a song. the words are in spanish but the music is pretty good most songs are slightly over 1 min long so thier short but there are some 3-5 min songs. I have not found an album by them at stores ( havent looked hard tho ) Im sure you can find em on the net.

thats todays suggestion, ( I dont know if I can keep this as a every day thing but I'll try I know about alot of bands no one knows, guess I should put some not so rare also soon to mix things up a bit )

ok enjoy tomorrow I have a really rare band instored

I have heard of this band before, though not the music. I keep thinking Soulfly for some reason.

My favorite bands are:

Slipknot, Korn, Mudvayne, Poision the well, Coal Chamber, Hatebreed, alice in chains, smashing pumpkins, Murderdolls, Hed Pe, Trapt, Tool, Stone Sour, Kittie.

That isnt much but it is better then what I used to listen to. shootin'

Wow... found a very intresting band

cannibal corpse

Cannibal Corpse unh ? wow some of you guys are new to metal I saw Cannibal Corpse live around six years ago I have all their albums and almost all thier shirts, corse I prefer the band "Six Feet Under" SFU has the same singer as Cannibal ( chris barnes ) the music is easyier to listen to and has alot more power to it.

I know I said I had a band instored for yesterday but didnt get to post was busy so here it is

Todays band is " Shredded Corpse " good album is 'Exhumed'

funny you mention Cannibal Corpse and the band I was waiting to tell you guys about has a simular name

well anyways thats you dayily dose of metal for yea

wow..over 200 views to this post...Undying ...for sure you have awakened the metal in all of us...keep up the good work.

Anyone like Megadeth???..or is that old-school metal now?