Tim Heidecker (Tim & Eric) Faces the Aftermath of a Rager in his "Work From Home" Video: Watch

Tim Heidecker (Tim & Eric) Faces the Aftermath of a Rager in his "Work From Home" Video: Watch

Next month, Tim Heidecker (of comedy duo Tim & Eric) will release his latest album, In Glendale.  After sharing the title track, he's unveiled a visual for "Work From Home," another track from the upcoming LP. Directed by Austin M. Kearns, the one-shot clip sees Heidecker having an extended phone conversation as he wanders throughout his house, reeling from a wild party. The wreckage includes a fire in the living room, a man in the bathtub, and straggling partygoers in the kitchen (one of whom makes Heidecker a sandwich.) Foxygen's Jonathan Rado makes an appearance as well, playing keys in a secluded room. (He'll reprise that role later this year when he hits the road with Heidecker as part of his 10-piece touring band.) Watch the video below. In Glendale will be released on Rado's newly launched Jagjaguwar imprint, Rado Records.

In other Heidecker-related news, the actor/musician told FADER today that he's composed a "really fucking dark and fucked up" song about Donald Trump's pilot. "I recorded it and I think I’m going to release it, but not yet," he revealed. "I was just fantasizing about what [the pilot’s] story is. What must he think about this? And, without giving too much away—what might he able to contribute to the situation?" In the same interview, Heidecker also touched upon the "Work From Home" video, his go-to excuse for calling in sick (food poisoning), and Nicolas Cage ("Let’s keep Nicolas Cage in the news ’cause it’s relevant to my album").

View the full article