Arianna Huffington Starts Celebrity Blog Today

DudeAsInCool

Arianna On The Blog Now

Welcome to the Huffington Post, which, as our motto says, has been delivering news and opinion since, well, a few hours ago. As you look around, you’ll see that our front page features our favorite posts from our group bloggers -- including Mike Nichols, Ellen DeGeneres, John Cusack and David Mamet -- and the top news headlines of the moment. If you are hungry for more, you can always get your fill at The Blog and the News Wire where fresh posts and news stories are added 24/7. And don’t forget to check out Eat the Press, Harry Shearer’s spicy dish about the media. So come in and make yourself at home.

Read all about it here:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/

Here's the story on the NYTimes:

http://www.editorandpublisher.com/eandp/ne...t_id=1000912502

For those of you who dont know, Huffington's blog is in answer to the popularity

of conservative Matt Drudge's TheDrudgeReport...

I don't see this as anything close to The Drudge Report, which is a right-wing slanted collection of news article links. Raw Story http://www.rawstory.com/

comes much closer to being the reverse image of Drudge.

The Huffington site is a group of celebrity opinion pieces, which could prove interesting...or prove that many celebrities make lousy political observers. I hope it succeeds but the premise seems kinda shaky to me.

Liveblogging The Huffington Post: The First Time Always Hurts The Most

...10:24 am: We have reached the bottom of the page with some questions. Whither Warren Beatty and Ari Emanuel? Where are the nipple slips and the up-to-the-minute discussions of Paris Hilton’s vagina? And, for the love of God, where is the picture comparing the facial expressions of the President to one of a monkey? These crazy kids have a lot to learn about blogging.

http://www.defamer.com/hollywood/movies/li...most-102784.php

yeah, actors and playwrights writin' political shit is really gonna compete w/drudge :lol: kooperman said it better.

yeah, actors and playwrights writin' political shit is really gonna compete w/drudge :lol: kooperman said it better.

i like it

of course you do, it's in your best interests to like it. if y'come upon (ooer) anything good, please tell me.

of course you do, it's in your best interests to like it. if y'come upon (ooer) anything good, please tell me.

Her news wire section isn't bad - i copped more stories from there yesterday than from Drudge :lol:

Dude, you need to stick to coppin a feel. You just wind up in bullshit at those liberal fantasy sites. :bigsmile:

When I need some mutton, you will be the first person I call to hook me up :lol:

Her news wire section isn't bad - i copped more stories from there yesterday than from Drudge  :lol:

um 'yay,' more Dude-spam. :lol: